+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to cover the rejection reason "Purpose of Visit" ??

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
Hey guys.. As i posted in my yesterday's topic that i was rejected.

Reasons: Financial sources and Assets
and Purpose of Visit

I may reapply with strong financial sources showing more of my father's assets, Fixed deposits, property on my mother's name... Financial support letter from my brother and 30 lacs bank statement of my own.. I think would be enough to convince the VO...

Please let me know how do i cover the other reason that VO thinks that I may not return back after studies and the reason he crossed is "Purpose of Visit"

They can again choose the same reason for rejection as there is no one way to convince the VO about return back to homeland.

My family lives in Kuwait and I live in Pakistan in my father's house. Got employment offer and reason to return. Please advise someone about this.

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Write a super-strong SOP.

Focus on the following:

1. What you've studied in the past and details of your career in Pakistan
2. What specific program you want to attend in Canada and why
3. Why you do not want to attend any similar program in Pakistan (or state that no similar program exists in Pakistan)
4. Why you want to study in Canada and not in any other country
5. How your previous education is relevant to your proposed program in Canada (explain any apparent mismatches if required)
6. Your long-term academic and career goals, and what training your proposed program in Canada will give you that you can apply in Pakistan
7. Ties with home country that will give you a reason to return to Pakistan (institutions you could work at, projects you could participate in, research you could conduct, etc. etc.) -- it's crucial to show how studying in Canada will improve your academic standing/professional standing/employment opportunities in your home country
8. Name any specific references before you conclude -- I named a number of prospective supervisors/employers/colleagues with whom I could collaborate in Pakistan

W

wasishah

evolvingfaith said:
Write a super-strong SOP.

Focus on the following:

1. What you've studied in the past and details of your career in Pakistan
2. What specific program you want to attend in Canada and why
3. Why you do not want to attend any similar program in Pakistan (or state that no similar program exists in Pakistan)
4. Why you want to study in Canada and not in any other country
5. How your previous education is relevant to your proposed program in Canada (explain any apparent mismatches if required)
6. Your long-term academic and career goals, and what training your proposed program in Canada will give you that you can apply in Pakistan
7. Ties with home country that will give you a reason to return to Pakistan (institutions you could work at, projects you could participate in, research you could conduct, etc. etc.) -- it's crucial to show how studying in Canada will improve your academic standing/professional standing/employment opportunities in your home country
8. Name any specific references before you conclude -- I named a number of prospective supervisors/employers/colleagues with whom I could collaborate in Pakistan

Dear Sir,

Could you send me ur SOP which u wrote for Phd in Psychology?

Send me on my e-mail address........ok

wasishah_bba007@yahoo.com