+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to convince employers?

WILKLIS

Dec 22, 2008
hi!
i need some advice:how to convince potencial employers to hire me,someone who lives out of Canada?
Do I need somebody in Canada to take care of my documents regarding my case?(arrange employment)-if I find emploer of course
Thank you for any help
regards mark

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The employer if he's used to hiring foreigners might be able to apply himself or he might have an agency that is doing this for him.

kofikumom

Sep 3, 2008
Leon, do you know any such employer? I just might need one, especially since I can't find myself in the 38 NOCs!!!

Dec 1, 2008
I am an instrument Engineer, unfortunately I am not in the 38 list, I submitted my application on 19/11/2008. Even though my job is highly needed in Alberta, as I have been told, I am trying to find an arranged job, so how can I get an employer, is there any agent that may help me.
So what I can do to get an offer for job

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look for jobs online. Call employer if possible. It is better to have a bit of a human contact than to just send a CV but after talking with employer, send CV and cover letter also.

WILKLIS

Dec 22, 2008
First of all ,thank you everyone for your responds. One more question:
Do you think ,there are any employers who are willing to offer "Arrange employment" (which means , waiting for enployee at least one year)
Thank you .(I am an electician)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Employers who hire from overseas often have to wait for LMO's. You can also ask them to get an LMO and bring you in on a temporary work permit and apply for PR later.