+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to convert physical copies of PR photo to a Digital copy?

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have physical copy of photograph. How do I scan them to make digital copies? Or do I need to get digital copies of the photograph?

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
There's applications that will just required you to take a picture and it will compile it for you.

For my application I used CamScanner, but there are other applications out there you can simply search on google scanner apps for your phone.

These applications will just have you take pictures of what you desire and can compile it to a PDF format which you'll be able to attach on your application.

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
There's applications that will just required you to take a picture and it will compile it for you.

For my application I used CamScanner, but there are other applications out there you can simply search on google scanner apps for your phone.

These applications will just have you take pictures of what you desire and can compile it to a PDF format which you'll be able to attach on your application.
I tried using PhotoScan by Google, and scanned the physical copy of the photo. The resulting photo is not as identical if I would have gotten a digital copy.

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I tried using PhotoScan by Google, and scanned the physical copy of the photo. The resulting photo is not as identical if I would have gotten a digital copy.
What do you mean it's not identical? What's the issue with the scanned photo?