+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact IRCC in emergency situation?

jjpatel1996

Aug 27, 2020
Hello,

On 27 Dec 2021, My wife was in a car accident in Kitchener, ON. She has major injuries on her face and has vision loss in her right eye. Currently, she is a student at Conestoga College, Kitchener and we don't have any family members in Canada that support her.

I have applied for a spouse open work permit on 23, August 2021 and it's in process. I have been trying to contact IRCC (Raised webform with attaching doctor letter and accident photos of my wife), Canada visa offices, Kitchener MP through emails and phone numbers but no help has been provided.

It's been near about a month since my wife's accident happened. Currently, my wife got some good recovery but still suffering from head trauma and blurry vision in her right eyesight. The doctor mention it would nearly take 6-7 months to completely heal. She still struggling with her daily chores and still feeling uneasiness and fear due to the accident and not having a family to take care of.

Please guide me on what should I do and how can I contact and convenience about our situation get a visa so I can be with her?

Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

On 27 Dec 2021, My wife was in a car accident in Kitchener, ON. She has major injuries on her face and has vision loss in her right eye. Currently, she is a student at Conestoga College, Kitchener and we don't have any family members in Canada that support her.

I have applied for a spouse open work permit on 23, August 2021 and it's in process. I have been trying to contact IRCC (Raised webform with attaching doctor letter and accident photos of my wife), Canada visa offices, Kitchener MP through emails and phone numbers but no help has been provided.

It's been near about a month since my wife's accident happened. Currently, my wife got some good recovery but still suffering from head trauma and blurry vision in her right eyesight. The doctor mention it would nearly take 6-7 months to completely heal. She still struggling with her daily chores and still feeling uneasiness and fear due to the accident and not having a family to take care of.

Please guide me on what should I do and how can I contact and convenience about our situation get a visa so I can be with her?

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately there are no other numbers to call (beyond the ones you have already used).

I would consider submitting a separate TRV application through the new portal. We are seeing some of those processed quite quickly right now. Indicate the request is high priority by including a letter explaining what has happened and letters from her doctor.

Good luck.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I will suggest you to apply for visitor visa from new portal asap stating the urgency. I hope they see the urgency and grant you visa so that you can visit.
You can apply for visit visa even though you have sowp in process, that is no problem.