+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check post graduate diploma in WES

anandfnc

Jul 12, 2018
Hi All,

In the Degree equivalency tool of WES, I see only Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate options in the list. I don't see the post graduate diploma option. How can i validate Post graduate diploma in any stream in WES tool.

Thanks in advance.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi All,

In the Degree equivalency tool of WES, I see only Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate options in the list. I don't see the post graduate diploma option. How can i validate Post graduate diploma in any stream in WES tool.

Thanks in advance.
It's not available on the WES tool. If it's 2-year PGDM, you may get a Masters evaluation from WES (depending on the graduation years and PGDM institute). For other PG diplomas, most probable evaluation is University Diploma (or something similar). But the final result can only be understood if you get the ECA done from WES.

anandfnc

Jul 12, 2018
It's not available on the WES tool. If it's 2-year PGDM, you may get a Masters evaluation from WES (depending on the graduation years and PGDM institute). For other PG diplomas, most probable evaluation is University Diploma (or something similar). But the final result can only be understood if you get the ECA done from WES.
Thanks samikdg

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Select Masters, and then if you find your university listed, you can get positive evaluation for PGD

anandfnc

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks Preetsingh. Can the PG diploma be done in any streams or should only in stream listed in Degree Equivalency tool of WES? Let's say, I want to assess "Post graduate diploma in Tourism Management" from "Annamalai university" (Recognized Institute by WES). How would be the outcome of WES in this case.
Between, sorry for too many questions. I have only Bachelor degree now. I am planning to do one year PG diploma (via Distance education) to increase my CRS points. I don't want to be in situation where everything goes waste after completing course.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks Preetsingh. Can the PG diploma be done in any streams or should only in stream listed in Degree Equivalency tool of WES? Let's say, I want to assess "Post graduate diploma in Tourism Management" from "Annamalai university" (Recognized Institute by WES). How would be the outcome of WES in this case.
Between, sorry for too many questions. I have only Bachelor degree now. I am planning to do one year PG diploma (via Distance education) to increase my CRS points. I don't want to be in situation where everything goes waste after completing course.
Do it in Business Administration or Computers.

vkrleechan

Aug 16, 2019
I'm pursuing my PG Diploma in public relations(1 year) form Univeristy of Madras. My friend had completed MBA(2 yrs) but WES accepted as 1 year. I'm curious to know how my degree will be evaluated by WES. Is it considered as 1 year or None?

Eeshwar

Dec 28, 2020
I'm pursuing my PG Diploma in public relations(1 year) form Univeristy of Madras. My friend had completed MBA(2 yrs) but WES accepted as 1 year. I'm curious to know how my degree will be evaluated by WES. Is it considered as 1 year or None?
Hi vkrleechan,
I am gonna start my PG Diploma in Computer Science from University of Madras and found the WES Equivalency tool didn't return any negative on the testing the evaluation for PG Diploma from University of Madras.
Could you please let me know your experience on the real time? Did your PG Diploma successfully evaluated by WES and your scores improved?