Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-sep-2018
Dear sir,
I received my LMIA from consultant. I don't know this is real or fake.My lmia already expair.Kindly check my Lmia.
Ref number #3001993
Noc# 1524
Employer ID# 467070
System file number #9123913
Application #2018-AB-046923
Job#2018-753859
Assessment expair date -07-sep-2018
Company name & address -Brooklyn state group.
Alberta office,brooklynstate limited,canada.
Patrick.smith@brooklynstate.ca
ph no +17787759184
Street 4sw, Calgray, Alberta,canada.
website #www.brooklynstate.ca.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear sir,
I received my LMIA from consultant. I don't know this is real or fake.My lmia already expair.Kindly check my Lmia.
Ref number #3001993
Noc# 1524
Employer ID# 467070
System file number #9123913
Application #2018-AB-046923
Job#2018-753859
Assessment expair date -07-sep-2018
Company name & address -Brooklyn state group.
Alberta office,brooklynstate limited,canada.
Patrick.smith@brooklynstate.ca
ph no +17787759184
Street 4sw, Calgray, Alberta,canada.
website #www.brooklynstate.ca.
It's a scam. The job offer is fake and the web site is fake.

Laporshe

Feb 26, 2020
Dear sir,i received a mail from cv@canadianvisa.top stating i've been selected to work at drima oil calgary canada,below is the mail sent to me.

We verify your job appointment from the recruitment agency and certify that it is from DRIMA OIL Company here in Canada.
Below are the instructions you must follow to avoid any delay that may occur during the processing of your visa.

REQUIREMENTS

SEND US ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS

1) Copy of your international passport (first and second page).
2) Your photograph of two passports.
3) Your current residence address and direct contact number
4) Your interview letter from your company.
5) Your agreement letter from your Company (Employer)
6) Contact our Canadian embassy email address below to book for your biometric test

To complete this process in other to allow the rapid processing of your visa Be sure you drop your direct phone contact for little verification from us , If you refuse to meet up all these requirements after 5 working days it can lead to the termination of your Working visa

CONTACT THE ADDRESS BELOW IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PAY FOR YOUR BIO-METRICS TEST AND ALSO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT TO OUR OFFICE IN YOUR COUNTRY,
NOTE: CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE EMBASSY, YOU MUST PAY THROUGH THE BANK OR OUR SECRETARY ACCOUNT.

NIGERIAN CANADA VISA APPLICATION
VFS GLOBAL

Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja
Abuja, Nigeria
+234 816 951-3098,

nigeria.vfs@cicgc.co
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 7:30AM Mon

Mon-Thu 9am–4pm
Fri 9am–1pm
Sat-Sun Closed

For more information

Email: info@cicgc.co

Regards.

Laporshe

Feb 26, 2020
Dear sir,i received a mail from cv@canadianvisa.top stating i've been selected to work at drima oil calgary canada,below is the mail sent to me.

We verify your job appointment from the recruitment agency and certify that it is from DRIMA OIL Company here in Canada.
Below are the instructions you must follow to avoid any delay that may occur during the processing of your visa.

REQUIREMENTS

6) Contact our Canadian embassy email address below to book for your biometric test

To complete this process in other to allow the rapid processing of your visa Be sure you drop your direct phone contact for little verification from us , If you refuse to meet up all these requirements after 5 working days it can lead to the termination of your Working visa

CONTACT THE ADDRESS BELOW IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PAY FOR YOUR BIO-METRICS TEST AND ALSO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT TO OUR OFFICE IN YOUR COUNTRY,
NOTE: CASH PAYMENT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE EMBASSY, YOU MUST PAY THROUGH THE BANK OR OUR SECRETARY ACCOUNT.

VFS GLOBAL

Abuja, Nigeria
+234 816 951-3098,

nigeria.vfs@cicgc.co
Hours:

Mon-Thu 9am–4pm
Fri 9am–1pm
Sat-Sun Closed

For more information

Email: info@cicgc.co

Regards.
[/QUOTE

After completing and submitting my informations as required i received another mail from immigration@cicgc.co as stated this below.......

Your working Visa/permit fees are been paid by DRIMA OIL CANADA INC,
Follow the instructions below to avoid any delay that may occur during the processing of your visa.

REQUIREMENTS

6) Pay for your LMIA $1000 CAD Dollars( ONE THOUSAND CANADIAN DOLLARS)

Contact the LMIA Email address to purchase your LMIA Email: lmia@cicgc.co

To complete this process in other ways to ensure quick processing of your visa. Be sure to leave your direct telephone contact for a little verification from us. If you refuse to fulfill all these requirements after 5 working days, this may lead to the termination of your work visa

Note. Once you have submitted all these requirements, we will send a letter to our embassy in your country for the biometric test, and you will also send all the requirements to our visa center in your country for a visa stamp when issuing a visa.

Regards.

Laporshe

Feb 26, 2020
Please i want to know if this is fake or real as i've almost gone far with them.

Thanks as i anticipate your response.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

REQUIREMENTS

VFS GLOBAL

Abuja, Nigeria
+234 816 951-3098,

nigeria.vfs@cicgc.co
Hours:

Mon-Thu 9am–4pm
Fri 9am–1pm
Sat-Sun Closed

For more information