+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check eMedical results?

KRomito

Nov 8, 2019
I received a letter stating I needed further tests from the panel physician but it did not say why. How can I found out?

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
It doesn't matter what the panel physician says about your results. In the end, it is the CIC doctors that make decision on your medical exam. The CIC Health branch decides if you passed or not. Of course, the panel physician can tell you if you are healthy or not, but that doesn't mean anything.

The doctor who performed my medical exam told me I am healthy, but nevertheless, 9 days later I got a letter from CIC asking me to go back for further tests. They saw something on my lungs, had to take an additional X-ray and a sputum test. One month after I sent it the additional tests, I ordered GCMS notes and found out I had passed my medical. They suspected inactive TB, but after the additional tests, they figured out it was nothing.

The best way to find out if you passed your medical is to order the GCMS notes after your application reaches the VO.
I am in a same situation
I had my medical done on 4th January.(almost everything and about to file my visa application) but After few days i received mail from immigration for additional medical information.
Now they want me to give sputum culture test( result will be on 25th march) and xray on 4th April
If i passed my sputum test then i have to give xray on 4th April or not?? I'm so worried

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
I received a letter stating I needed further tests from the panel physician but it did not say why. How can I found out?
You have to visit hospital where you have done your medical to know about what kind of test you need to give.
Good luck!!

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I am in a same situation
I had my medical done on 4th January.(almost everything and about to file my visa application) but After few days i received mail from immigration for additional medical information.
Now they want me to give sputum culture test( result will be on 25th march) and xray on 4th April
If i passed my sputum test then i have to give xray on 4th April or not?? I'm so worried
Do both even if you passed sputum tests, may i know when did they notify you after the initial exam??

Farmir

Jun 6, 2020
Hi, I have done an upfront medical exam, and the dr's office told me that they have already submitted the results to IRCC. But since this is an upfront, I dont have any access to the results in my account( I dont have any profile for express entry yet). Do you know if something is wrong with my results, how many days it takes that IRCC let me know? Its about 4 days that the Dr. has sent my results for them. Thank you so much.

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, I have done an upfront medical exam, and the dr's office told me that they have already submitted the results to IRCC. But since this is an upfront, I dont have any access to the results in my account( I dont have any profile for express entry yet). Do you know if something is wrong with my results, how many days it takes that IRCC let me know? Its about 4 days that the Dr. has sent my results for them. Thank you so much.
I don’t get it. Why an upfront ? Why can’t you wait for an official letter ? You want to save time ?

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
You don't get the results, or get to know if you "passed". However, if there's anything that you "have" to know (they find something bad), they will let you know about it. If you're healthy, then don't even worry about it.
That information is not correct, if you call ircc number and check application status, they will inform medical pass or not.

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Do you mean before it shows in your CGkey you can call them ?
I don't use CGkey, because I have representive, I only use Ecas, when the results is recieve in ecas, you can call ircc and check app status, and the automatic call will resume the most recent updates on your application. And medical pass will be informed.

Reactions: Idrissrafd

Farmir

Jun 6, 2020
I don't use CGkey, because I have representive, I only use Ecas, when the results is recieve in ecas, you can call ircc and check app status, and the automatic call will resume the most recent updates on your application. And medical pass will be informed.
Hi, since I do not have any profile for express entry yet, and my medical was an upfront one, how can I know about the results? Clinic confirmed that they have already submitted the results to IRCC 6 days ago, but they did not tell me if anything was bad or not. Do you think it is a good sign that I will pass the medical if they have not called me so far? Thanks

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, since I do not have any profile for express entry yet, and my medical was an upfront one, how can I know about the results? Clinic confirmed that they have already submitted the results to IRCC 6 days ago, but they did not tell me if anything was bad or not. Do you think it is a good sign that I will pass the medical if they have not called me so far? Thanks
You can order your medical report; I did it for few dollars. I studied medicine for many years so I know how to read a medical report, and it’s quite easy for almost everyone.
If you’ve someone in your family who can help you or even yourself, then do it.

Good luck.