+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check application status with passport number

Abdus Salam

May 28, 2018
Hi,
i applied for temporary work permit from last a year and until now i didn't get anything from agency. that agency office in UAE (Dubai) once i sending him mail to come final deadline and they replying below.

(((((((( Dear Abdus,

Good day!

We apologize for the delay.

We have completed our work on your file and are constantly availing requirements, trying to mature them into offer letters for us to complete final stage.

This delay is not in our end, it is with the Govt that is taking longer to approval due to pending backlog.
Kindly bare with us, as any moment we can receive positive approvals.

I understand you are paranoid as you are unable to see any progress on your application.
Yet, have some more trust and patience with us, your application is highly valuable. ))))))))

and i asked him also tracking number to track my application but they didn't give. i would be grateful if any one suggest me on this netter to check my application approved or not by national passport number if there any way.

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
You should ask them about application number and UCI number (these will only be available if your file has been submitted to canada embassy for processing anywhere in the world

Reactions: Abdus Salam

Abdus Salam

May 28, 2018
Thank you and noted Mr. Harman,

one more question, from my knowledge they will submit my application to embassy once they get approval from there Canada office, is it right? if, so i hope they have submitted track number which we can check in gov web site. after approved visa from Canada office so for visa i have to go along with all documents to my nearest embassy to visa stamp, is it right?

i don't understand which documents they provided for final stage :( even until i didn't get or sign any offer letter or any others paper.

thanking you advance for your kind advices

Abdus Salam

May 28, 2018
Did you applied for lmia?
They didn’t ask me to do any thing or LMIA. As per our contract they will do all necessary work and reply him all necessary mails. To get until work permit they demand 10 thousand UAE Dirham and I accepted.

4 thousand I gave him once I signed on contract application.

4 thousand they wil need once I received offer letter

2 thousand they will need once visa approved.

1st cash 4 thousand I already gave on 12-Jun-2017, and until now I didn’t get anything. Once I sending him mail they telling they trying until now and trying. Before 6 months i was send him again mail and they reply they already arrange one offer letter for me from there but I have to search job once I arrived there because they arrange this offer letter from there someone to get approval visa because my documents was poor.

This is the history of my application and have also many people applied with this consultant and they they get or not I don’t have any idea. Agent consultant name: (((Pacific Migration))) UAE. And My last mail they replied and I already mentioned my previous text and you already reply.

Thanks in advance for your advice
Did they asked for any money yet or have you given them any amount of fees?

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I think my brother they scamming you .dont give them anymore money even if they show you job offer letter.hire another agent and check their reputation too.before applying also go to Canadian Immigration website and get some knowledge about immigration too.be aware,i am from india and frauds here even paste a fake visa sticker on the Passport and people get to know about that when they are trying to catch there flight to go to canada

Abdus Salam

May 28, 2018
I think my brother they scamming you .dont give them anymore money even if they show you job offer letter.hire another agent and check their reputation too.before applying also go to Canadian Immigration website and get some knowledge about immigration too.be aware,i am from india and frauds here even paste a fake visa sticker on the Passport and people get to know about that when they are trying to catch there flight to go to canada
Thank you brother for your kind advices

Singhranbir13

Jul 27, 2018
Hi...i have applied for canada visitor visa through my friend....he forgot my file number....and he dont even remember which email address he entered when he filled my application...can u tell me how can i track my application......can i track through my passort number...

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
No u need tracking number.if you have applied from india.VFS must have given a reciept in which tracking number is issued with which you can track your passport and processing on vfs india website.
Sorry to say from looks of what you have written something seems not right.in case your friend forget the email id he had given then ask your friend to check all his emails ids one of them must have been given

Abbeyjane

Aug 24, 2018
Abdus salam im wondering whats update in your application with the help of pacific migration, i was about to get service of this please reply me and advised to this consultancy pacific migration

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
They didn’t ask me to do any thing or LMIA. As per our contract they will do all necessary work and reply him all necessary mails. To get until work permit they demand 10 thousand UAE Dirham and I accepted.

4 thousand I gave him once I signed on contract application.

4 thousand they wil need once I received offer letter

2 thousand they will need once visa approved.

1st cash 4 thousand I already gave on 12-Jun-2017, and until now I didn’t get anything. Once I sending him mail they telling they trying until now and trying. Before 6 months i was send him again mail and they reply they already arrange one offer letter for me from there but I have to search job once I arrived there because they arrange this offer letter from there someone to get approval visa because my documents was poor.

This is the history of my application and have also many people applied with this consultant and they they get or not I don’t have any idea. Agent consultant name: (((Pacific Migration))) UAE. And My last mail they replied and I already mentioned my previous text and you already reply.

Thanks in advance for your advice
I would suggest you to go through the Khaleej Times old news post: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/many-lose-money-over-canada-nz-migration-dreams-

Abbeyjane

Aug 24, 2018
Hi so what happened now with your application sir? Did they refund half of your price or you landed job offer?

Jahir uddin

Nov 29, 2018
Hi ,
I got LIMA application form from my agent..but don’t k ow how to verify it. Any one here can advise me on this ?
How to I check status of work permit as they said applied!!!