+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change work permit to re-entry!

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi, everyone!

I got my work permit but its says "NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY!". Does anyone know how can I change it to allow me re-entry Canada? Thank you for your stop by!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Your work permt alone does not allow re-entry but your valid WP and valid TRV will.

VILLAGEHUA said:
Hi, everyone!

I got my work permit but its says "NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY!". Does anyone know how can I change it to allow me re-entry Canada? Thank you for your stop by!

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
So, is there any chance I can change to re-entry? Then how can people back to their original country for vacation?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Check your visa. Is you visa multiple entry? Up to when is it valid? If it is multiple entry and is still valid, you can have a vacation and come back to Canada. You must ask for a letter from your employer though stating that you are going for a vacation and is coming back to work for them.

VILLAGEHUA said:
So, is there any chance I can change to re-entry? Then how can people back to their original country for vacation?

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Thank you for your reply, Job_Seeker,

Yes, my visa is Multiple but working permit is says NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY. Should I send my all original document (included passport) to Seattle change my working permit? or I can directly back to my country for vacation with my employer's letter? I just got my working permit last month, is that okay I back home for vacation if my employer approved?

Where can I find this information on website?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
All Permits, work and study permit, says does not authorize re-entry. Your visa (TRV- multiple entry, visitor, work or study visa) is what will allow you entry into the country.

VILLAGEHUA said:
Thank you for your reply, Job_Seeker,

Yes, my visa is Multiple but working permit is says NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY. Should I send my all original document (included passport) to Seattle change my working permit? or I can directly back to my country for vacation with my employer's letter? I just got my working permit last month, is that okay I back home for vacation if my employer approved?

Where can I find this information on website?

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Sorry, Job_Seeker

I still confused your answer. Do I need to apply my work permit and says allow me re-entry Canada? I just got my work permit and now planning back to my country visit my family, fo you think it will affect I back to Canada?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No need to change your work permit. All say "NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTRY". It will not affect your coming back after your visit. Have a letter from your employer though stating that you are going to your home country for a vacation and is going to work for them when you come back.

VILLAGEHUA said:
Sorry, Job_Seeker

I still confused your answer. Do I need to apply my work permit and says allow me re-entry Canada? I just got my work permit and now planning back to my country visit my family, fo you think it will affect I back to Canada?

Harman28

Mar 6, 2012
Didn't get my passport yet which I sent for multiple visa.

Hi, I didn't get my passport which I sent tp Seattle for multiple Visa. It has been more than 6 weeks. I emailed them, but not any single response. I have to go emergency to India. Could anyone help me out please? Its emergency.

anthony1970

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Didn't get my passport yet which I sent for multiple visa.

Harman28 said:
Hi, I didn't get my passport which I sent tp Seattle for multiple Visa. It has been more than 6 weeks. I emailed them, but not any single response. I have to go emergency to India. Could anyone help me out please? Its emergency.
Hi. Did you use fedex or include a self address return envelope?