+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change submitted EE profile? Where is the "update form button"?

dawangyu

Mar 21, 2015
I created my EE profile just now but it said ineligible (I expect FSW). I was thinking to modify my info to see which part might be wrong. However, it could not be modified any more.
The CIC web says I can update my profile later if I have some info changes and I can press "update form button" to do so. I didn't find any button which can update my profile.
So..., does it mean only eligible profile can be updated? While if mine is ineligible, I have to re-creat another profile? But if I still can't figure out which part is wrong, it will be ineligible again and I have to do this work again and again? It doesn't make sense.

By the way, in the education part, it asked "CEA certification number". My report was done by World Education Service and on the paper it shows two numbers which are called CIC# (7 digits + IMM) and Ref# (7 digits + /ex). Which one should I use or just use the 7 digits without any letters.

TTHT

Mar 15, 2015
I think we should choose CIC number. In the link of CIC about ECA issue: Notice – Express Entry questions and answers
Click on question number 46: "You must also include the report’s reference number (sometimes known as the “CIC number”)".
I also want someone will help us find the button to update information of EE application :)

CamelRider

Feb 12, 2015
On the mycic page after you login, there is a button for "View my submitted applications or profiles" at the bottom of the page. Click on "View Status and messages" to open the application profile page, scroll down the page and click on "View the submitted application" and this takes you to your EE profile page from where you will be able update any of the forms and resubmit the application. All the best.

dawangyu

Mar 21, 2015
CamelRider said:
On the mycic page after you login, there is a button for "View my submitted applications or profiles" at the bottom of the page. Click on "View Status and messages" to open the application profile page, scroll down the page and click on "View the submitted application" and this takes you to your EE profile page from where you will be able update any of the forms and resubmit the application. All the best.
You mean even I got an "ineligible" result before?
I could only see "view form" button but no update form button at all. If I click "view form" I could only view all the info I filled before but I couldn't change them any more.