+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change / cancel IQAS assessment type

maxhoney2001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
In my case have cancelled my application before sending any mail to IQAS.

If you have already send any courier to IQAS and now you are in situation to change application or cancel , then first you should consult to IQAS https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx.

As per My assumption they will cancelled your application and previous delivered document will be accepted for new application and no need to send again.
Hi Hussain and all,

Please help on this. I raised my application in wrong category instead of Immigration. For which IQAS asked me to cancel and raise new request in immigration category. I followed same and sent my documents to University mentioning new application number. After same, I requested refund mentioning very clearly to IQAS with old application number and also asked continue with new application. Somehow, IQAS processed refund for both applications. Now University has already issued Transcript mentioning new application whereas IQAS processed refund for same. I am not sure what to do here. Contacted IQAS via there portal and i got reply that they have passed my query to concern department. AFter than no reply from last 5 days. Not sure what to do in this case. Somebody please help.

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
hello,
my problem is

meine iqas mein aplication id generate ki thi but for some reason i cancelled it. but i documents are already at iqas.......so my question is that i will generate a new application id, to kya mein apne same docs jo unke pass hai vo, use kr sakta hun ?

or do i need to start the whole process again like visit to university for transcripts again ???

please help on this

Sharmaneha

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to know how can I get my refund from IQAS and in how much time. I have submitted my application and cancelled on same day. Done payment via credit card. Please reply. I wanted to cancel my application because I came to know that IQAS does not evaluate degree from smu dE.

Deep Ocean

Oct 11, 2017
I HAVE DONE 1 YEAR ITI IN ELECTRICAL FROM NIOS AND WES CANCELED MY APPLICATION SAYING BELOW :-

This is to advise you that the study you submitted for assessment by WES is not eligible for evaluation. Accordingly, we are
canceling your application.

Deep Ocean

Oct 11, 2017
WHAT SHOULD I DO IS THERE ANY OTHER OGANISATION WHO DO AN ECA FOR ONE YEAR TRADE/VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATION ?????????? PLEASE HELP ...!

Dhanushcan

Jun 28, 2022
salam

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx

fill-up the form, in the section of Topic of inquiry then check the mark on "cancellation process"
then they will return all amount on your credit card balance. it may need two-three days
thanks and regards
I have applied for ECA but unfortunately, I paid for a specialized assessment. Thank god I didn't send the transcripts yet.
I fill the contact form for the "cancellation Process" and I got mail from IQAS like this
Hello,

To request a cancellation of your application, log in to the IQAS application portal https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/SignIn. You can request a cancelation only before your application is in “Assessing” status.

Refunds or partial refunds may be issued if an assessment cannot be completed due to insufficient documentation or a finding that the credentials submitted cannot be assessed by IQAS.

Refunds are not provided if documents appear to be:
• altered
• tampered with
• forged

Regards,
IQAS Team
International Qualifications Assessment Service

But in my portal, I'm unable to click on the REQUEST TO CANCEL APPLICATION step in my IQAS portal.

Kindly help me with How to Cancel my Specialized Assessment Application.

Dhanushcan

Jun 28, 2022
I have applied for ECA but unfortunately, I paid for a specialized assessment. Thank god I didn't send the transcripts yet.
I fill the contact form for the "cancellation Process" and I got a mail from IQAS like this
Hello,

To request a cancellation of your application, log in to the IQAS application portal https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/SignIn. You can request a cancelation only before your application is in “Assessing” status.

Refunds or partial refunds may be issued if an assessment cannot be completed due to insufficient documentation or a finding that the credentials submitted cannot be assessed by IQAS.

Refunds are not provided if documents appear to be:
• altered
• tampered with
• forged

Regards,
IQAS Team
International Qualifications Assessment Service

But, I'm unable to click on the REQUEST TO CANCEL APPLICATION step in my IQAS portal.

Kindly help me with How to Cancel my Specialized Assessment Application.