+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to cancel study visa and return to India

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That wasn't a masters course. He applied after 12th. So, maybe diploma or degree course
Not sure what program took him in with very low grades. Private colleges may take you but then you can't get pgwp. The goal needs to be getting into a college or university that will allow me to get a good enough job to get PR. We see a number of students arrive in Canada and fail all their courses. Many also come and are very successful as well. If you are paying large sums of money I would also prioritize getting a degree from a decent school and program so you can have a decent life in Canada f you get PR. Many consultants are also recommending the worst schools because these schools pay them for registering students. The good schools don't need to pay consultants because students will register because of the quality and employment opportunities after graduation.

Reactions: rogelcorral

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Not sure what program took him in with very low grades. Private colleges may take you but then you can't get pgwp. The goal needs to be getting into a college or university that will allow me to get a good enough job to get PR. We see a number of students arrive in Canada and fail all their courses. Many also come and are very successful as well. If you are paying large sums of money I would also prioritize getting a degree from a decent school and program so you can have a decent life in Canada f you get PR. Many consultants are also recommending the worst schools because these schools pay them for registering students. The good schools don't need to pay consultants because students will register because of the quality and employment opportunities after graduation.
I totally agree with what you said. But, there must be something for people with low grades. Our univ does not give marks easily. Moreover, I have 7.5 bands overall in IELTS with no section less than 6.5. This is my strong point which I could prove that I am not that weak in studies.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I totally agree with what you said. But, there must be something for people with low grades. Our univ does not give marks easily. Moreover, I have 7.5 bands overall in IELTS with no section less than 6.5. This is my strong point which I could prove that I am not that weak in studies.
There might be a formula to compensate for the tier of your school. In Canada if your games aren't good enough you don't apply for further postsecondary degrees or go back to school to raise your grades.

Rasheedakhtar

Sep 7, 2019
I am in victoria in a university but wish to cancel Visa n come back to India due to horrible culture and useless course n study methods plus no jobs here, lot of stress.

How to go about cancelling?
Also how to ask for refund of extra fees paid for the year?
Hello I need some information. I am also coming back to India. Do I need to cancle the Visa as I have withdrawn from the program. Please ping me on +12267929108

Rasheedakhtar

Sep 7, 2019
Culture shock is normal and I felt the same way when I was leaving India, trust me there's no better place than home. But, that being said, since you are already in Canada, you might want to give it a little longer and see if you can adjust better.
If you are deadset on withdrawal, contact the admission/registrar office for withdrawal and you may receive partial refund. For CIC, you don't need to do anything and your student permit will be automatically canceled once you are no longer enrolled in the program. You will have to leave Canada once you have withdrawn or risk being out of status.
Good luck with your plans.
I m going back India and I have withdrawn admission from college. So do I need to cancle Visa and study permit before leaving Canada. Or my ticket and passport are just enough to leave the Canada. Please reply me. N better if you can ping me on what's app +12267929108