+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to attach additional documents (PCC) after submitting EE Application to CIC

explore

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,

I am still waiting on my FBI PCC and last week I submitted my express entry application. I have added LOE to the EE application requesting for additional time to submit FBI PCC. How to upload the FBI PCC to my EE application once I receive it. Is it possible only through case specific enquiry? Any idea how long CSE will they take to attach the PCC to my application? Thanks in advance for your response.

explore

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,

Below is what I did to upload my FBI PCC to my Express Entry Application -

1. I submitted my Express application on 3/June/2016 with LOE stating that I am still waiting on FBI PCC. I attached FBI email response, customer receipt and credit card transaction as a proof to support my letter of explanation.
2. I received my FBI PCC on 15/June/2015. I created a Case Specific Enquiry on the same day. Make sure to fill all the fields before submitting the form. Under the Enquiry I selected - Express Entry as type of application. I left a short message mentioning my name and Express Entry application number and requesting them to attach the FBI PCC to my application.
3. I got an automated email immediately after submitting CSE stating - The turnaround time for a response is of 10 business days.
4. I received an email from CIC to submit Schedule_4 form on 24/June/2016.
5. I filled schedule_4 form, created a new Letter of explanation and attached FBI PCC - Created one PDF and attached it to Express Entry application on 24/June/2016.
6. I also got an update through email about my CSE on 28/June/2016 stating - We can confirm the reception of the documents. If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office. It took 9 business days to get response to my CSE.
7. My Medical is passed and Background check is in progress. Hoping for the best.

vk20

Dec 26, 2017
Hi,

Below is what I did to upload my FBI PCC to my Express Entry Application -

1. I submitted my Express application on 3/June/2016 with LOE stating that I am still waiting on FBI PCC. I attached FBI email response, customer receipt and credit card transaction as a proof to support my letter of explanation.
2. I received my FBI PCC on 15/June/2015. I created a Case Specific Enquiry on the same day. Make sure to fill all the fields before submitting the form. Under the Enquiry I selected - Express Entry as type of application. I left a short message mentioning my name and Express Entry application number and requesting them to attach the FBI PCC to my application.
3. I got an automated email immediately after submitting CSE stating - The turnaround time for a response is of 10 business days.
4. I received an email from CIC to submit Schedule_4 form on 24/June/2016.
5. I filled schedule_4 form, created a new Letter of explanation and attached FBI PCC - Created one PDF and attached it to Express Entry application on 24/June/2016.
6. I also got an update through email about my CSE on 28/June/2016 stating - We can confirm the reception of the documents. If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office. It took 9 business days to get response to my CSE.
7. My Medical is passed and Background check is in progress. Hoping for the best.
I am in the same situation . Can you fill schedule_4 form upfront and submit it along with CSE the first time you submitted? Also what did you enter in client id and Consultant ICCRC number ? I