+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply PR for my parents

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Hello Experts,

I am PR and living in Ontario wants to apply for PR for my parents.

Please direct me on this.

Thank You

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Experts,

I am PR and living in Ontario wants to apply for PR for my parents.

Please direct me on this.

Thank You
Only a limited number of applications are accepted for parent sponsorship each year. You will need to wait until the program re-opens in order to express interest in sponsoring them and see if you are selected. To qualify, you will need to meet income requirement for the size of your family, including your parents. You must also meet these income requirements for the last three years and the income must be from Canadian sources. This means you may qualify to sponsor them next year - or you may have to wait until you meet the income levels required. You can find more info here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/eligibility.html

Reactions: ssonirocks

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Only a limited number of applications are accepted for parent sponsorship each year. You will need to wait until the program re-opens in order to express interest in sponsoring them and see if you are selected. To qualify, you will need to meet income requirement for the size of your family, including your parents. You must also meet these income requirements for the last three years and the income must be from Canadian sources. This means you may qualify to sponsor them next year - or you may have to wait until you meet the income levels required. You can find more info here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/eligibility.html
Thank You