+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to apply Permanent residence from outside canada? URGENT

svaibh

Apr 14, 2013
Hi,

we r an Indian passport holders and currently in duba. v r having residence visa in dubai. Now we would like to apply for Permanent residence in canada.. we would like to move there for my son's health condition.

Is it possible to apply PR from dubai ?

Is it possible to apply directly without any agents ? If yes, How?

What is the processing time to get PR ?

Pls help . Its urgent ..Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - you can apply from Dubai.

Yes - you can apply without an agent.

You will have to review the various immigration programs available and determine if you apply. Information about these programs and instructions on how to apply are here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

You might also want to take the following online quiz to help you determine if you qualify to apply:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

Processing times depend on which program you apply for.

Note that your entire family will have to pass a medical to be approved. If your son's health condition is serious and will require expensive medical treatment, you may be denied PR.

svaibh

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you so much Scylla... V r qualifying in two categories after taking a free assessment. Federal skilled worker and Quebec skilled worker program.

How to apply directly without an agent? Like getting attested copies of edu certificates and so on. Can anyone pls explain in detail? Have anyone done that? If so plsssss help me. I'm planning to apply during 4 th may 2013 slot. Wt is the procedure. Can we apply online ? I'm so sorry for asking too many qns.. But I don't whom to ask.

Anyone is filing in coming may? So that v can do it together...anyone know reliable agent for this?

Thanks again and awaiting ur reply.