+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply online for TRV for my child within Canada

symfar

Sep 22, 2009
Hi, I am a student with my family here in Canada. I am planning a trip so need TRV to get back.

I can't find a way to add my family to TRV application form online. It only gives option to "apply or extend for stay as visitor/worker etc" if I add a family member in my application.

I created a separate application for my wife. So far its good.

Now when I try to create a separate application for my child, it is is only giving me option to "apply or extend for stay as visitor or Temporary Permit Holder".

How can I apply for my Child online? I am in urgency as the travel dates are quite close and are fixed for an event.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
symfar said:
Hi, I am a student with my family here in Canada. I am planning a trip so need TRV to get back.

I can't find a way to add my family to TRV application form online. It only gives option to "apply or extend for stay as visitor/worker etc" if I add a family member in my application.

I created a separate application for my wife. So far its good.

Now when I try to create a separate application for my child, it is is only giving me option to "apply or extend for stay as visitor or Temporary Permit Holder".

How can I apply for my Child online? I am in urgency as the travel dates are quite close and are fixed for an event.
Hi I am in the same situation. Can you able to apply for TRV for your children

symfar

Sep 22, 2009
salmaniut said:
Hi I am in the same situation. Can you able to apply for TRV for your children
I got over the situation by putting Canada as the my country of residence and USA for my family *only* on the web site questionnaire. I put the correct (Canada) as residence for all of the family in the application forms themselves. I added a document of explanation for this and applied, crossing my fingers. I just had to pay $80 more for my wife's biometric fees.

We received our TRVs without any hiccup.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
symfar said:
I got over the situation by putting Canada as the my country of residence and USA for my family *only* on the web site questionnaire. I put the correct (Canada) as residence for all of the family in the application forms themselves. I added a document of explanation for this and applied, crossing my fingers. I just had to pay $80 more for my wife's biometric fees.

We received our TRVs without any hiccup.
Good to know the trick. However, It cost extra $80 right? I tried questionnaire according to ur path and got the right from for my spouse. Thanks for ur reply