+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for PR after positive decision?

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Hello All,

How do I go about applying for PR after receiving positive decision? What steps to follow?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you!

Question, we’re a family of 5 i’m the oldest, we’re gonna be applying separate applications; do I still need to mention them in imm 008 (application for permanent residence) details of family member section?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you!

Question, we’re a family of 5 i’m the oldest, we’re gonna be applying separate applications; do I still need to mention them in imm 008 (application for permanent residence) details of family member section?
Each one will fill complete set of all application forms.

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you for sharing.

Urgent question if anyone can answer please. I got my protected person status last week. I’m going to apply for PR right now but my brown paper (Refugee document) is expired does that reflect my PR application?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for sharing.

Urgent question if anyone can answer please. I got my protected person status last week. I’m going to apply for PR right now but my brown paper (Refugee document) is expired does that reflect my PR application?
NO.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for sharing.

If you have not receive the hard copy of your NOD you must wait for it before applying for PR.

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Good evening everyone,
Last May there was a new law allowing PR and citizens to apply within 30 days to bring their families abroad and continue the PR applications for them from inside Canada. Is there any possibility that this will also be applicable to protected persons who received a positive decision?