Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
Hi Guys,

I have received the invitation to apply for PR under EE.

Could someone please tell what the correct procedure to upload all the documents? Do they have to be within a certain size limit?

And if there is anything I should be careful about while uploading the docs.

Please help!!!

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
readymade said:
Hi Guys,

Could someone please tell what the correct procedure to upload all the documents? Do they have to be within a certain size limit?

Please help!!!
Document upload step comes towards the end of submitting post ITA application. Make sure you upload all document shown in your personalized checklist. Max file size is 4 MB. Preferred format is pdf. You can use JPG or JPEG for your digital photo. You can upload only 1 file per section. If you have multiple docs that are relevant to a particular section, then merge them all as 1 pdf file under 4MB size.

Document specific instructions are available on the document upload page under the blue information tab that you would have already seen during profile creation.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
readymade said:
Hi Guys,

Please help!!!
File size<4mB
Club similar documents in one pdf file

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've recently received ITA and I'm now triyng my best to fill the online application.
Still, I've got some questions and probably you could help me (based on your experience):

1. The most important one is about travelling history: as far as I understand I have to mention the dates/places which I actually visited, not visas, right?

2. Also, in the majority of cases I had connected flights. Thus, for example I actually spent a week in Brussels, but according to customs stamps in my passport I arrived/departured from Vienna (flight was Kiev-Vienna-Brussels and same back). So, my question is which one should I mention: "entry" places or final destinations?
I mean, will those who are going to check my application be aware that such situation can happen or it is not common?

3. I have applied to Quebec program last year, but my docs were returned (not refused, but returned due some credit card issue). Should I put "no" in "have u applied to citizenship & imm Canada?"

4. After I update all fields in the application if I press "continue" will I have a chance to go back & change some info or not?

Also, probably u know about a resource where all these things are explained or call center I could ask (i mean some kind of official "hot line"), cause I found only phone for general enquiries, but they could not answer my questions

Anyway, I'm really hoping for your help

Thanks in advance