+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to apply for GIC refund

niki73

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my visa got rejected can any pls let me know how to apply for GIC money refund...

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
call them on toll free number and inform them regarding this. they will tell u the procedure

Pradeep6000

Nov 16, 2012
Here is the updated information on HOW TO REQUEST FOR GIC REFUND FROM SCOTIA BANK?

In order to process your GIC Refund, Student needs to forward the following documents in the prescribed format below:

E-mail the 3 pages Refusal letter provided by Canadian High Commission and copy of your GIC wire transfer details (TT Receipt) in 1 PDF file to process the refund.

E-mail subject Line should state: Refund Request – GIC Account Number, Passport number and Date of Birth.

GIC Refund E-mail: studentgic@scotiabank.com

Please note that your TT Receipt should contain the bank account information from where the funds were wired to fund the GIC originally.

Your refund will be returned to the bank where the original remittance was made (this should be your bank account and no other) upon receiving verification of the study permit/refusal letter. In order to complete the refund, your Refusal of Study Permit by Canadian High Commission will need to be verified first.

rohitdmcl

Jan 1, 2013
hi @Pradeep6000 thnx bro but ia hve done all the requirements its been more than a month but still waiting is there ny other email id where i can apply for teh refund thnx a lot

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to get the fees refund, if our visa is rejected???

rohitdmcl said:
hi @ Pradeep6000 thnx bro but ia hve done all the requirements its been more than a month but still waiting is there ny other email id where i can apply for teh refund thnx a lot

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitdmcl said:
hi @ Pradeep6000 thnx bro but ia hve done all the requirements its been more than a month but still waiting is there ny other email id where i can apply for teh refund thnx a lot

Indian applicants contact at theses Number (Nova Scotia Bank help number):

416-288-3062/ 000-800-100-7460 and ask for interpreter.

(language support in : ENGLISH, FRENCH, MANDARIN, CANTONESE, PUNJABI & SPANISH)...

only by calling will work out and give the abuussee as much as you can.... ha ha ha

take care..