+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO APPLY FOR GET A WORK PERMIT VISA FROM QATAR?

mdhelalking

Jul 24, 2023
QATAR
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
DOHA
HELLO DEAR,
ANY KIND OF PERSON HELP ME PLEASE, HOW CAN I APPLY OR GET THE CANADIAN WORK PERMIT VISA FROM QATAR? ADVANCE THANK YOU

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HELLO DEAR,
ANY KIND OF PERSON HELP ME PLEASE, HOW CAN I APPLY OR GET THE CANADIAN WORK PERMIT VISA FROM QATAR? ADVANCE THANK YOU
Once you have a Canadian job offer with approved LMIA then you apply for a closed work permit. Your employer has to pay for a LMIA to prove no one in Canada can do the job, only you have the experience. Depending on the job, you need to show work experience, education (need assessed) and language (IELTS).

SlimDZ

Aug 25, 2022
Once you have a Canadian job offer with approved LMIA then you apply for a closed work permit. Your employer has to pay for a LMIA to prove no one in Canada can do the job, only you have the experience. Depending on the job, you need to show work experience, education (need assessed) and language (IELTS).
No need for education assessment and no need for language test when applying for work permit.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No need for education assessment and no need for language test when applying for work permit.
Not true. Depends on the NOC. If working in retail/hospitality and working with the public, IRCC may want to see proficiency in English. If a skilled job, then ECA should match the NOC.