+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to apply for canadian tourist visa?

glitterati

Jun 10, 2009
i am married and live in theuk..my husband works here on tier-1 general visa.. i wanna apply for canadian and american visit visa.. i am on dependant(spouse) visa here.. how can i apply..pls guide me in detail..thanks!

p.s: can i apply alone if my husband doesnt wanna go because of his busy owrk schedule? one of my friend, having the same situation, applied and she got multiple entry with in a month.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

glitterati said:
i am married and live in theuk..my husband works here on tier-1 general visa.. i wanna apply for canadian and american visit visa.. i am on dependant(spouse) visa here.. how can i apply..pls guide me in detail..thanks!

p.s: can i apply alone if my husband doesnt wanna go because of his busy owrk schedule? one of my friend, having the same situation, applied and she got multiple entry with in a month.
For Canada follow the instructions here: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/missions/unitedkingdom-royaumeuni/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt-eng.asp I am assuming that you require Visitor visa (TRV) to enter Canada.

PMM