+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADIAN REGISTERED NURSE EXAMINATION from Philippines PLEASE..

yop

Nov 23, 2011
PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I'm a registered nurse from philippines and I'm struggling on how to apply for CRNE even if I'm staying here in phil. I don't know where to start, what to do and all the requirements needed. I'm planning to take the june 2012 examination. PLEASE can someone tell me their personal experience on how they applied for this or anyone who really knows or know someone that processed this as well. THANKYOU. I'm looking forward for replies, really need this. THANKYOU!

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
yop said:
PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I'm a registered nurse from philippines and I'm struggling on how to apply for CRNE even if I'm staying here in phil. I don't know where to start, what to do and all the requirements needed. I'm planning to take the june 2012 examination. PLEASE can someone tell me their personal experience on how they applied for this or anyone who really knows or know someone that processed this as well. THANKYOU. I'm looking forward for replies, really need this. THANKYOU!
are you in Canada or still in the Philippines?are you done with the assessment?assessment is done by CNO if your qualified to take the CRNE..

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
yop said:
PLEASE HELP

u hve to submit ur pertinent documents first at CRNBC to undergo SEC assessment or it depends which province your applying...visit www.crnbc.ca

yop

Nov 23, 2011
mja_AI said:
are you in Canada or still in the Philippines?are you done with the assessment?assessment is done by CNO if your qualified to take the CRNE..
I'm still in the Philippines, what do I need for the assessment and how will I send it to CNO?.. Thank you for the reply, very much appreciated :)

yop

Nov 23, 2011
neng23 said:
u hve to submit ur pertinent documents first at CRNBC to undergo SEC assessment or it depends which province your applying...visit www.crnbc.ca
What's that SEC assessment? :) Thanks for the link and the reply, it's a big help :)

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
yop said:
What's that SEC assessment? :) Thanks for the link and the reply, it's a big help :)
SEC- SUBSTANTIALLY EQUIVALENT COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT. it depends upon the province where u hve to submit ur application ... as for my experience it takes a lot of patience,time, money and more n more patience....pls visit the website :

www.crnbc.ca - british columbia
www.nurses.ab.ca- alberta
www.srna.org - saskatchewan
www.crnm.mb.ca - manitoba
www.rnao.org - ontario

look for IEN registration ( internationally educated nurses) hope this will help... gudluck

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADIAN REGISTERED NURSE EXAMINATION from U.A.E Dubai PLEASE?
FEDERAL OR QUEBEC

gracelo

Jan 2, 2014
Hi guys,

What are the different/additional requirements that I need to submit if I will apply for a multiple entry TRV?
I am planning to apply for CRNBC and most probably, will be asked to take the SEC exam.
Does anyone know if I can use the SEC exam as a reason for the multiple entry application?

Thank you so much! :)