+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for an Asylum...a dictator from my country wants to end my life

Sunday olaluwoye

Feb 9, 2020
I'm from Nigeria .. I wish my heart desire can be fulfilled this year to migrate to Canada .. my step mother is treating me badging and taking extra care of her children. .I'm just feed up.. because my dad want to take me in as the last born from my mother.. I need help!!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no direct path for a refugee claim in Canada. You either need to leave your home country and apply to be recognized as a refugee by the UNHCR or obtain a visa to enter Canada and claim here.

Sunday olaluwoye

Feb 9, 2020
There is no direct path for a refugee claim in Canada. You either need to leave your home country and apply to be recognized as a refugee by the UNHCR or obtain a visa to enter Canada and claim here.I don't have that power to gather that huge amount of money to migrate to canada

Abey1323

Feb 15, 2020
Am from Nigerian and I want to relocate to Canada.How can I applied for Asylum Refugees,what are the steps to take.

Mi90s

Jan 23, 2020
What is the next things to do .. please enlighten me more about asylum ..
There is no alternative, to claim asylum in Canada, you must be in Canada. You cannot do much while overseas.
You can apply for a visit visa, and once you're here, claim at the airport.

Easiest way for you would be, get recognized by UNHCR in your country as a refugee, and get sponsored to come to Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no alternative, to claim asylum in Canada, you must be in Canada. You cannot do much while overseas.
You can apply for a visit visa, and once you're here, claim at the airport.

Easiest way for you would be, get recognized by UNHCR in your country as a refugee, and get sponsored to come to Canada.
Would caution you that getting to Canada through UNHCR only happens to a very small number of people and may take a decade so you need to know that you are most likely to remain in the country where you claim asylum.