+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply dual visit visa crossing two various country?

dondon1978

Oct 20, 2012
Hi to all

I would like to ask to everyone here reading on this forum if anyone knows my inquiry?

I have my sister from the Philippines and she used to travel from place to place. She wants to get visa to U.S.A after landed to U.S.A and stay there for a short while she is planning to move to Canada as a visit visa. What kind of visa will she get into landing two various countries and How can she apply for dual visit visa to U.S.A and Canada?

Thanks you

gubat

Feb 1, 2013
She needs to have a visa to the US and another visa to visit Canada. There is another way to go to Canada from US via transit without visa program but this is only valid for a day stay in Canada.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dondon1978 said:
Hi to all

I would like to ask to everyone here reading on this forum if anyone knows my inquiry?

I have my sister from the Philippines and she used to travel from place to place. She wants to get visa to U.S.A after landed to U.S.A and stay there for a short while she is planning to move to Canada as a visit visa. What kind of visa will she get into landing two various countries and How can she apply for dual visit visa to U.S.A and Canada?

Thanks you
She needs to have both a US visitor visa (B1/B2) and a Canadian visitor visa. In both applications she must satisfy the relevant visa officer that she will leave after her visit. It is generally a bad idea to apply for a visit visa of country A whilst in Country B as a visitor because it is difficult to evaluate your ties to country B. For this reason such applications are either not accepted or routinely denied which is a waste of your money and a mark against future applications.