+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Apply and What better For My Family :: French Speaker

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All

I need someone assist for my case where i will explain it in full details to advise what is better for me and my family as below

- we are Family of Husband, WIfe and Ond CHD 04 Years Old
- i am Egyption Nationality - My Wife Morocco - My CHD have the TWo passports
- i am 34 Years Old - My Wife 28 Years Old
- i am Living in UAE for 10 Years - My Wife Living in UAE for 05 Years Same as My CHD
- i am Having my own Business Travel Agent in UAE for 05 Years And running - Before it i was working in Travel Agents for other 05 years in UAE, Have office in Egypt for 03 Years
- My Wife Have Been working as Secretary and Administration for 01 Year in UAE Before our marriage, Then She work French Teacher in School for One Year then she join me in my Company for other 02 Years
- i Speak Arabic and English, My Wife Speak Arabic and French
- i have 04 Years Study University Certificate from Egypt - My Wife Have 03 Years Study Institute Certificate From morroc
- We Have DOne QUote good Number of Travels together in Europe, Asia and Africa Before
================================

i think the above Might be all what you will request to study our case, i am betwen apply for express entry using my WIfe as main Applicant or Apply for Quebec Province .. what is better and Have More chances in Our Case which program we need to chose and what is the best choice for French Speaker ??.. SInce in all cases i will apply under my Wife profile as Main Applicant...

Also for IRCC , i Open WES website and i knows the Steps but to DO WES for my Wife her Certificate will come from morroc in French Language .. will it be Okay or she need to ask the institute to Have it in ENGLISH as WES Validate only English Certificate, and if WES will not do French Certificate.. how i make my wife certificate then is there is any other way ?

For My Wife French Exam .. what Exam she Have to take and what Score she need to get (The Mainimum) and DOes she need to do Also IELTS Exam, i will DO IELTS exam as this is My Second Language What Score i Need to get (The Mainimum) ?

the above is all the Question i have for Now, Hope i can find assist with proper answers..,

thx

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
What is your CRS score for Express Entry? To have a competitive score (over 470) one of you will need a master's degree or to be bilingual in both English and French. Your wife should likely be the primary applicant as she will not lose points for age until she turns 30. Then you need proof of at least $19,836 in savings. Since your wife speaks French, look into Quebec although they are inviting very few people these days. There are also some provincial nomination streams in other provinces that prioritize French-speaking skilled workers.

WES will evaluate French educational documents. Your wife needs to take either the TCF Canada or TEF Canada test. The IELTS is not required for her but obviously if she can learn English that would be helpful. To get significant points for any language, you need to be at the B2/CLB 7 level (IELTS band 6).

coolgemy159

Sep 13, 2020
What is your CRS score for Express Entry? To have a competitive score (over 470) one of you will need a master's degree or to be bilingual in both English and French. Your wife should likely be the primary applicant as she will not lose points for age until she turns 30. Then you need proof of at least $19,836 in savings. Since your wife speaks French, look into Quebec although they are inviting very few people these days. There are also some provincial nomination streams in other provinces that prioritize French-speaking skilled workers.

WES will evaluate French educational documents. Your wife needs to take either the TCF Canada or TEF Canada test. The IELTS is not required for her but obviously if she can learn English that would be helpful. To get significant points for any language, you need to be at the B2/CLB 7 level (IELTS band 6).
If my wife will be the main applicant and I will be the secondary do I have to validate my graduation certificate as well or my wife will be enough ?

we are playing That she will do for Tef Canada and I will go for Ielts or she have to do both ?

thx

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You can get points for your education by having it assessed. As I said she only needs one language test (English or French) but can get points for both. You can only get points for one.