Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
cheeta37 said:
So what you suggest in my case should i file the appeal or wait for decision of reconsideration request?

and can you tell any good lawyer that can help me in this matter.
Well, that is ultimately up to you, but filing an appeal will preserve your rights, while at the same time start the clock counting. The best thing for you to do right now is to find a good attorney - look through the decisions for cases similar to yours and see if you can find a good attorney that way. My case is very different than yours, so my attorney is not likely a good fit for you.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
cheeta37 said:
i was refused 50 days ago and my time limite to appeal will end on September 10th 2012

i send CHC London a reconsideration request on August 9th 2012. and then send them a Reminder on August 30th 2012. i raise the point of calculating the wrong job experience duration from my experience letter by reading dates wrongly by visa officer. after reminder i received following reply from CHC London last day.

"
Your submission has been placed on file and is in a queue awaiting review."

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

i am planning to appeal so need some information.

60 days will end on September 10th 2012 from the Rejection date.

Please inform me after getting above official reply from CHC London will my 60 days of appeal right will again start from the next Decision of CHC on my reconsideration request?

or i have only chance of appeal till September 10th, 2012 means 60 days from the first decision?

cheeta
Dear Cheeta,

Having reviewed your above post, I can speculate that some good news is waiting for you..... CHC will never send such sort of response if they want to ignore the reconsideration request.... Its a simple "NO" as per their policy... A VO is never bothered to review the case again, just the lower level clerical staff and his assistants do this job......

As per my personal experience if they have considered your request for further consideration (as indicated by their response) and you have a strong valid point that the VO misread the dates of your experience letters, otherwise he was satisfied with your JDs (as you mentioned earlier CAIPS remark, I believe??) then no worries, Inshallah you will have your case reopened...

Just wait for their final response, keep chasing them, send another reminder to them after 10-15 days...

Remember I have been closely in touch with Mr. Tim Leahly, a famous Canadian Lawyer who has been chasing CIC for their unelthical and unjust policies since long, and he told me that 60 days limit is to "CLOSE" the issue, in your case CHC email clearly states that your issue is NOT CLOSED... hence you need not worry... your limit will start from the date you receive the letter (not the letter date) and if CIC is not able to reach a FINAL decision on your reconsideration, the limit will be extended...

Hope this helps......

tafida01

Oct 1, 2014
please just a question on judicial review i am making an application can someone please post a sample of the IR-1 i know the respondent is THE MINISTER OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION but what address should i give for the respondent as the visa office that handle my application is the london office, things like the name of tribunal address and phone no. and is tribunal file no. the same as application file no. please help just a sample thanks

nikku88

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 April 2014
Med's Request
30 May 2014
Med's Done....
4 June2014
Passport Req..
03 march 2015
LANDED..........
I am Inland Applicant
I just received open work permit refusal from Chandigarh visa office India. as my wife is in Canada and she apply PR under PNP catagory on 22 april 2014 and we also received SINP nomination and me as dependent . i want to appeal against this decision please tell me the process how can i appeal from India . i need urgent help as my wife is pregnant and her due date is 6 dec. 2014.

in my refusal letter they mention 3 points for my refusal
1 purpose of visit
as my wife is pregnant and her due date is 6 dec 2014.what they want from us to mention in purpose of visit. i attached doctor letter with my application
2 personal assit
i have property of 10 laks and i attached land paper with my application
3 u not the person who came back
how u can judge a any person yes i have duel intent this time because i have to apply because of my wife medical condation
please advice how can i appeal as soon as posible but i do not know what to do

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
nikku88 said:
I just received open work permit refusal from Chandigarh visa office India. as my wife is in Canada and she apply PR under PNP catagory on 22 april 2014 and we also received SINP nomination and me as dependent . i want to appeal against this decision please tell me the process how can i appeal from India . i need urgent help as my wife is pregnant and her due date is 6 dec. 2014.

in my refusal letter they mention 3 points for my refusal
1 purpose of visit
as my wife is pregnant and her due date is 6 dec 2014.what they want from us to mention in purpose of visit. i attached doctor letter with my application
2 personal assit
i have property of 10 laks and i attached land paper with my application
3 u not the person who came back
how u can judge a any person yes i have duel intent this time because i have to apply because of my wife medical condation
please advice how can i appeal as soon as posible but i do not know what to do
Dual intent doesn't give you the right to have an open work permit. I think an appeal is a waste of money and time in your case (an appeal will cost you thousands of dollars and most likely won't succeed). You should instead apply again and this time provide stronger evidence to argue against the reasons why your first application was refused.

nikku88

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 April 2014
Med's Request
30 May 2014
Med's Done....
4 June2014
Passport Req..
03 march 2015
LANDED..........
I am Inland Applicant
scylla said:
Dual intent doesn't give you the right to have an open work permit. I think an appeal is a waste of money and time in your case (an appeal will cost you thousands of dollars and most likely won't succeed). You should instead apply again and this time provide stronger evidence to argue against the reasons why your first application was refused.
thanks for your reply

can i apply open work permit as i am also nominated as a dependent by the SINP or visitor visa again this week reply as my wife is frustrated and is not good for her in this stage of pregnancy . she can not travel back to India in this position as she already 2 miss carriage