+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to answer "What will you do if we don't issue visa"

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
That's awesome, how did you convince them your marriage was genuine despite the disability?
The main reason the case got refused originally was because the VO thought my wife didn't know about my disability. I was asked relatively easy questions about meeting my wife by my lawyer, the other lawyer, and the judge. My wife was asked questions by my lawyer. When it was the other lawyer's turn, he stood up and said he has no questions and said the appeal should be allowed. That was the end of it. It took about 3-4 hours, including a 15 minute break

Reactions: carolbb23
M

mikeymyke

That's great, it's better they thought she didn't know about your disability rather than thinking she was duping you because of your disability.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
The main reason the case got refused originally was because the VO thought my wife didn't know about my disability. I was asked relatively easy questions about meeting my wife by my lawyer, the other lawyer, and the judge. My wife was asked questions by my lawyer. When it was the other lawyer's turn, he stood up and said he has no questions and said the appeal should be allowed. That was the end of it. It took about 3-4 hours, including a 15 minute break

congrats