+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to answer questions 10, 11 in the RQ - Help me please!

NS_SJ

May 6, 2013
Hello,

How to answer the questions 10 & 11 in the RQ. After I got married, my wife was in another Country for some time before she came to Canada. How to indicate this in the RQ.

The same confusion in answering in question 12 also.

Could somebody help me out please.

thank you in advance.

123sMike

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Just write where everybody was-which country or city either in Canada or out of Canada..you cant just lie to CIC about anything..

jellyace

Apr 28, 2013
just answer the questions honestly and make sure its correct otherwise it will cause u more delays or more docs to send ..

moti

Oct 24, 2012
yeh, these q are so confusing,if during that period you have spent 1 year in another country and the rest in Canada how can you answer that q. i had the same situation as yours, i do not know if i did it right or wrong, as it is asking for the status in other country,so i wrote the other country's name and status there and wrote the status in canada as pr during that period. now I think i did it wrong. ???

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NS_SJ said:
Hello,

How to answer the questions 10 & 11 in the RQ. After I got married, my wife was in another Country for some time before she came to Canada. How to indicate this in the RQ.

The same confusion in answering in question 12 also.

Could somebody help me out please.

thank you in advance.
Please see this this post from another forum: http://www.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19&PID=200583#top

By the way: I'm not a lawyer or immigration consultant.

NS_SJ

May 6, 2013
Thank you so much all!

I am not trying to lie to CIC. I want to be brutally honest with them. The reason why I ask this question is my wife was in another country for sometime and the only she came to Canada. So I need to write my wife's name twice and specify her stay. Little confused there.

NS_SJ

May 6, 2013
How to answer question 24 also please?

Since your arrival in Canada, describe the nature and extent of your social ties in Canada.