+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to address the below refusal reasons for brother:

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
“Text. I have reviewed the application.

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

-the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents

The purpose of visit does not appear reasonable given the applicant's socio-economic situation and therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of the period of authorized stay.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.”

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
“Text. I have reviewed the application.

I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that:

-the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents

The purpose of visit does not appear reasonable given the applicant's socio-economic situation and therefore I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of the period of authorized stay.

Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused this application.”
So he is single. What did he prove for strong home ties? Needs employment letter with approved leave, investments, investment properties.

For funds, what did he show to afford a visit? Seems he doesn’t have a job with a salary to support his visit. He needs to show his own bank accounts (not yours), investments, FDs etc.

Reactions: rupindershergill

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
So he is single. What did he prove for strong home ties? Needs employment letter with approved leave, investments, investment properties.

For funds, what did he show to afford a visit? Seems he doesn’t have a job with a salary to support his visit. He needs to show his own bank accounts (not yours), investments, FDs etc.
Thanks for your reply.

He showed $12k in his savings/salary account with no lumpsum amount. He also had his employment letter with salary slips and leave granted for 2-3 weeks for the trip.
For investments, he showed fixed deposit of $18k under his name (fairly old funds) and parents property.

For travel history (not stated in refusal), he visited to the UK for one month.

Is there anything that can be done to address the refusal where it states “he is single, mobile, and not well established”.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply.

He showed $12k in his savings/salary account with no lumpsum amount. He also had his employment letter with salary slips and leave granted for 2-3 weeks for the trip.
For investments, he showed fixed deposit of $18k under his name (fairly old funds) and parents property.

Is there anything that can be done to address the refusal where it states “he is single, mobile, and not well established”.
The biggest issue is that he has no family ties to return to. He is single and mobile so there is no way to change that. Parents property is not relevant.

The only way to address it is with his employment letter, FDs, any loans etc. If he has been employed with the same employer for many years, it could be highlighted in the letter too.

$12k is not a lot for a visit once you buy airfare so he is using most of his funds to come to Canada. Seems that IRCC doesn’t believe his salary is high enough to support a visit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

How long has he been working in the job and is it considered well paying? Is he tied to an office or can he work remotely? How old is he? Do your parents have a supervisa or TRV? Have they spent time visiting Canada? Has your brother ever applied to study or work abroad? To immigrate? Do you have any other siblings? Where do they live?

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
How long has he been working in the job and is it considered well paying? Is he tied to an office or can he work remotely? How old is he? Do your parents have a supervisa or TRV? Have they spent time visiting Canada? Has your brother ever applied to study or work abroad? To immigrate? Do you have any other siblings? Where do they live?
He has been in the same job for about 6-7 years and he earns like 35k INR a month and does not have option to work remotely. He is 35. One of my parents has TRV and she spent only 2 months staying here with us.
My brother has not applied for anywhere else to immigrate. The only travel history he has is a visit to the UK and Thailand.
we have two other siblings who are settled in the UK.
Any help to address would be much appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He has been in the same job for about 6-7 years and he earns like 35k INR a month and does not have option to work remotely. He is 35. One of my parents has TRV and she spent only 2 months staying here with us.
My brother has not applied for anywhere else to immigrate. The only travel history he has is a visit to the UK and Thailand.
we have two other siblings who are settled in the UK.
Any help to address would be much appreciated.
Think one of the big issues is that all the other siblings have resettled abroad so there is likely concern that he will want to remain in Canada. The fact that he is not married is somewhat unusual given the cultural pressure to get married and leads yo minimal ties.