+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add spouse after PPR .. ? urgent pls

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
Hello,

Please help me, what I need to do after this .. ?
Last week I have received PPR, in that CIC is asking if you have changed your marital status while in process please let us know asap.

Based on email I sent email to inform them about my marital status change (married on 4 March 2014), I already sent my updated documents + my souse documents to CIO sydney in May month but till date I have not received any confirmation from CIO also money has not deducted from my account.

Now I am in situation where I have PPR email with me but I can not proceed with visa stamping because my spouses documents are not added in PR application.

It has been almost 4 days, no reply from CPC Ottawa or CIO sydney.

Please share me what should I do, can I send my & spouses documents to Ottawa office or do I need to wait for email reply ... ?

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
CIO Sydney takes almost 20 days to reply to an email and try emailing ottawa again they are sometine quick in replying to emails ..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inprocess-added-spouse-what-to-expect-next-t185163.0.html

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
taurus1985 said:
CIO Sydney takes almost 20 days to reply to an email and try emailing ottawa again they are sometine quick in replying to emails ..
thanks taurus1985, I have sent an email to CIO sydney on 06 June 2014 and Ottawa on June 18 2014. no reply from both email.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
panku_2308 said:
Hello,

Please help me, what I need to do after this .. ?
Last week I have received PPR, in that CIC is asking if you have changed your marital status while in process please let us know asap.

Based on email I sent email to inform them about my marital status change (married on 4 March 2014), I already sent my updated documents + my souse documents to CIO sydney in May month but till date I have not received any confirmation from CIO also money has not deducted from my account.

Now I am in situation where I have PPR email with me but I can not proceed with visa stamping because my spouses documents are not added in PR application.

It has been almost 4 days, no reply from CPC Ottawa or CIO sydney.

Please share me what should I do, can I send my & spouses documents to Ottawa office or do I need to wait for email reply ... ?
Hi panku_2308,

First of all Congratulations on your wedding.

I was also in a pretty similar situation...but in my case, we got PPR on Oct 07, 2013. By that time my wife was pregnant and she was due on Nov 01, 2013. So, we informed CIC immediately of the same. Then later w submitted an application to add my new born son along with the supporting documentation. Then we got Medical request for the new born. Then again we got PPR for the whole family. So, finally we completed everything and landed in Canada on March 10, 2014.

You have done perfectly everything and no need to worry at all. It takes some time to get any email reply from CIC in such cases. But as long as you informed them of any changes in your family composition, you are fine. So, just wait for now....so they will ad your wife to your application and send you the medical request for her.

But please DO NOT submit your passport at this point of time.

Please do send me a personal message if you have any specific questions, I will try to help you out.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
sarayu said:
Hi panku_2308,

First of all Congratulations on your wedding.

I was also in a pretty similar situation...but in my case, we got PPR on Oct 07, 2013. By that time my wife was pregnant and she was due on Nov 01, 2013. So, we informed CIC immediately of the same. Then later w submitted an application to add my new born son along with the supporting documentation. Then we got Medical request for the new born. Then again we got PPR for the whole family. So, finally we completed everything and landed in Canada on March 10, 2014.

You have done perfectly everything and no need to worry at all. It takes some time to get any email reply from CIC in such cases. But as long as you informed them of any changes in your family composition, you are fine. So, just wait for now....so they will ad your wife to your application and send you the medical request for her.

But please DO NOT submit your passport at this point of time.

Please do send me a personal message if you have any specific questions, I will try to help you out.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanks sarayu to give me such detailed information. I will wait for CIC reply.

just one question, in email I just mentioned about my marital status change only and I did not sent any scanned documents/updated forms. is that ok ..?

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
panku_2308 said:
Thanks sarayu to give me such detailed information. I will wait for CIC reply.

just one question, in email I just mentioned about my marital status change only and I did not sent any scanned documents/updated forms. is that ok ..?
Hi panku_2308,

Happy to help you my friend. Just sending an email to CIC indicates that there is a change in your family composition...but it's not sufficient. You will have to send updated application along with supporting documents. I don't know which category you have applied under. So, just spend some time on CIC website to know what are all the things that you have to do.

I am an AINP category applicant and can provide you with some guide lines if you are also in AINP program...but remember, the check list will always gets updated. I suggest you to go thru the current checklist send send all the documents as per that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
sarayu said:
Hi panku_2308,

Happy to help you my friend. Just sending an email to CIC indicates that there is a change in your family composition...but it's not sufficient. You will have to send updated application along with supporting documents. I don't know which category you have applied under. So, just spend some time on CIC website to know what are all the things that you have to do.

I am an AINP category applicant and can provide you with some guide lines if you are also in AINP program...but remember, the check list will always gets updated. I suggest you to go thru the current checklist send send all the documents as per that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,
I have applied under AINP, today I have received email response from CIC Ottawa and they are asking all updated documents with supporting evidence like photos, phone bill, etc.

I have question about amount of data collected from FB messenger history, do we need to send full chat history (its almost 500 pages data).. ?

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
panku_2308 said:
Hi Sarayu,
I have applied under AINP, today I have received email response from CIC Ottawa and they are asking all updated documents with supporting evidence like photos, phone bill, etc.

I have question about amount of data collected from FB messenger history, do we need to send full chat history (its almost 500 pages data).. ?
Hi panku_2308,

Good that you got some response from CIC. If you don't mind can you please copy me CIC email by sending me a personal message...Please take off your personal details before you copy and paste.

I don't think that you need to send your Facebook chat history with 500 pages...it might have so much of personal things which you don't want to disclose it to any others.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
Finally I have sent all requested documents by CIC and evidence of my marriage in last week. PCC took some more time.

how much time it will take to hear updates from CIC... ? documents are delivered on 09 July 2014

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
panku_2308 said:
Finally I have sent all requested documents by CIC and evidence of my marriage in last week. PCC took some more time.

how much time it will take to hear updates from CIC... ? documents are delivered on 09 July 2014
from which province did u applied

panku_2308

Jun 5, 2014
sarayu said:
Hi panku_2308,

Good that you got some response from CIC. If you don't mind can you please copy me CIC email by sending me a personal message...Please take off your personal details before you copy and paste.

I don't think that you need to send your Facebook chat history with 500 pages...it might have so much of personal things which you don't want to disclose it to any others.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,

It's almost 1 month for my wife's medical submitted after added into PR application, waiting for next updates from CPC-Ottawa.

Any idea how much time they take for this .. ? my time line is

AOR - 4 Dec 2013
In process - 20 April 2014
DM - 1 June 2014
PPR - 20 June 2014
added spouse in PR (acknowledgement/MR - 14 Aug 2014)
Spouse medical - 16 Aug 2014

Thanks
panku_2308