+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Add new form to application DHL which already received by office

douketty

Jul 12, 2013
:)I forgotten 5406 form. And my application DHL have been received by Canada immigration office. But I have not any response form them. What should I do?[flash=200,200][/flash]

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello douketty

When did you application reach CIO?? Missing an important form means you are probably in trouble and your application could be returned as incomplete. Currently the average time for receiving a response from CIC is 2 months from the day you application reaches CIO.

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
douketty said:
:)I forgotten 5406 form. And my application DHL have been received by Canada immigration office. But I have not any response form them. What should I do?[flash=200,200][/flash]

Hi Douketty,

Send the forms that are missing immediately, include copy of your identity like passport copy and a letter explaining that you have omitted the form. I did the same too and everything went well by God grace.

Glair

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
glairlinez said:
Hi Douketty,

Send the forms that are missing immediately, include copy of your identity like passport copy and a letter explaining that you have omitted the form. I did the same too and everything went well by God grace.

Glair
Hello glairlinez,

How is this possible?? were u an applicant of a previous FSW scheme? Its something new I have heard. Congratulations to you. Your case could be a hope to many here. :) Please join the FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline thread. Thanks.

douketty

Jul 12, 2013
Hi Glarir,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I have already send my missing form 5406 to CIC. Hope that is work out.

Douketty

glairlinez said:
Hi Douketty,

Glair

douketty

Jul 12, 2013
My application reached on 12/7. I don't want to do something until i get any response form CIC. Just as you said it takes 2 months to get that. I resend the missing form to CIC adding some ID no. and someting else for CIC to match my missing form to the orginal application. I kind of hope the officer will discover and accept this way.

God bless me.

ESZB said:
Hello douketty

When did you application reach CIO?? Missing an important form means you are probably in trouble and your application could be returned as incomplete. Currently the average time for receiving a response from CIC is 2 months from the day you application reaches CIO.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
@ Douketty
plz join http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
& share your inf.

@ Glarir are you FSW 2013 applicant?

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
douketty said:
My application reached on 12/7. I don't want to do something until i get any response form CIC. Just as you said it takes 2 months to get that. I resend the missing form to CIC adding some ID no. and something else for CIC to match my missing form to the original application. I kind of hope the officer will discover and accept this way.

God bless me.
Well I think you did the right thing sending your missing form to be of the safe side. I hope and pray that everything turns out well for you.

Regards