+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add dependent Children info in Express Entry Profile??

amhafeez

Jun 9, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone inform that how to add dependent children information while/after creating express entry profile? I have provided that I am married and I will carry 3 person (me, spouse and one child). I got option to fill spouse information but no option to add children information.

It will be great if anyone knows and let me know how to add this. Or CIC will ask later to include?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hafiz

Reactions: marineking

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
amhafeez said:
Hi,

Can anyone inform that how to add dependent children information while/after creating express entry profile? I have provided that I am married and I will carry 3 person (me, spouse and one child). I got option to fill spouse information but no option to add children information.

It will be great if anyone knows and let me know how to add this. Or CIC will ask later to include?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Hafiz
This is handled when/if you are invited to apply for PR. It's not relevant to the Express Entry profile ranking.

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
What if we have already submitted the application and updated the form with members as 3 from 2?

And can we get the medical done in advance for the child as her information is still not recorded on the submitted application?

Figure07

Feb 5, 2018
This is handled when/if you are invited to apply for PR. It's not relevant to the Express Entry profile ranking.
Could anyone please throw some light on this? I have submitted my online application as Express Entry and in the same situation does that mean that there is going to be an invitation segment after which which we update children information?

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Could anyone please throw some light on this? I have submitted my online application as Express Entry and in the same situation does that mean that there is going to be an invitation segment after which which we update children information?
Guys can anyone clarify what will be the process