+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add additional PG Diploma from IGNOU to existing ECA report

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Hi Folks,

I have a couple of queries if you can answer please.

1. I have completed WES evaluation for my 3-Year Bachelor degree around 3 years before and received the evaluation report. Now this year I have completed another 1-year PG Diploma from IGNOU. Now I wish to get this Post Graduate Diploma evaluated by WES as well, so do I need to send transcripts/degree of both Bachelor degree and PG Diploma to WES ( OR ) I just send the transcripts/Degree of PG Diploma and include a copy of my 3-year bachelor degree WES evaluation report to WES in order to obtain evaluation report as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

2. I read on WES website that now they will not accept the sealed/stamped Transcripts envelope sent by us. It has to be sent to WES by the University itself which I think is very difficult and IGNOU authorities are very slow in responding. How can we be sure enough that they will send the sealed envelope on time with correct address and reference number. Any other solution to this issue please....

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance for so helpful platform and folks here..

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Any help or guidance on above mentioned queries please ?
Appreciate response from any experienced applicant.

YPW

Oct 14, 2018
Hi Folks,

1. I have completed WES evaluation for my 3-Year Bachelor degree around 3 years before and received the evaluation report. Now this year I have completed another 1-year PG Diploma from IGNOU. Now I wish to get this Post Graduate Diploma evaluated by WES as well, so do I need to send transcripts/degree of both Bachelor degree and PG Diploma to WES ( OR ) I just send the transcripts/Degree of PG Diploma and include a copy of my 3-year bachelor degree WES evaluation report to WES in order to obtain evaluation report as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

2. I read on WES website that now they will not accept the sealed/stamped Transcripts envelope sent by us. It has to be sent to WES by the University itself which I think is very difficult and IGNOU authorities are very slow in responding. How can we be sure enough that they will send the sealed envelope on time with correct address and reference number. Any other solution to this issue please....

Appreciate your response and thanks in advance for so helpful platform and folks here..
Question 1: You just need to go to add credentials and add the new certification with the old degree. It will populate the previous reference no (which was the previously reference no used to evaluate degree). Finally send a mail to WES informing that the BSc has been evaluated under the previous ref no, therefore asking them to join the previous degree evaluation to the new reference. You need to send only the PG Diploma (Same scenarios as my one, I'm waiting for the results )

Question 2: I contact the university and instructed them specifically on the sending method sent the WES guidelines as well. Did have any issue from WES up to now

This is what I did

SaaZ77

Jan 21, 2016
Question 1: You just need to go to add credentials and add the new certification with the old degree. It will populate the previous reference no (which was the previously reference no used to evaluate degree). Finally send a mail to WES informing that the BSc has been evaluated under the previous ref no, therefore asking them to join the previous degree evaluation to the new reference. You need to send only the PG Diploma (Same scenarios as my one, I'm waiting for the results )

Question 2: I contact the university and instructed them specifically on the sending method sent the WES guidelines as well. Did have any issue from WES up to now

This is what I did
Many thanks YPW for your response. how did you contacted and instructed the university ? through Phone / Online or visited personally ? the problem is I stay abroad and will not be able to visit personally. Is it possible I send the application request online and make the payment online. If Yes, do you have any idea about the procedure. Sorry to bother you again. Thanks,

YPW

Oct 14, 2018
Many thanks YPW for your response. how did you contacted and instructed the university ? through Phone / Online or visited personally ? the problem is I stay abroad and will not be able to visit personally. Is it possible I send the application request online and make the payment online. If Yes, do you have any idea about the procedure. Sorry to bother you again. Thanks,
Degree (First WES ) - Contacted them via phone and mail
Post Graduate Certification - Contacted them via mail only (I contacted the institute I attended in order to get the details of the person whose sending it at the awarding institute )

cinderellab

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Folks,

Hello, would like to know which 1-year PG Diploma you completed from IGNOU ? and also if WES assigned you scores for it? As I have 3-Year Bachelor degree and looking to do a 1 year course to increase my scores.