+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to acquire positive LMO and work-permit for Live-in-Caregiver

weewatch

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would be interested to know if Employer is on a probation period of adoption, is she eligible to apply for LMO and appoint an employee and sponsor live-in-caregiver to take care of the adopted children.

What will be the process to acquire positive LMO if the employer and employee is applying for the first time.

Within how much time period is the LMO acquired after applying?

Is it compulsory for the employee to apply from Home- country or any country abroad. Which process is faster for the application of work-permit -- from home country or country abroad?

Sherra

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 May 2012
Doc's Request.
10 May 2012
IELTS Request
10 May 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
For the LMO-it's your employer's responsibility to acquire a positive LMO. It depends on his/her location, I think. But in general, the employer advertise the job offer for 4 weeks. Then, an employee-employer contract is made. Application for LMO by the employer is to be submitted to the HRSDC. If positive LMO is issued, then the employee can submit a complete visa application to a visa office which usually contains application forms, signed contract, positive LMO and other documents required.

If you are in your home country, then you need to apply to the visa office serving that country. If you are abroad and holds a valid visa, then you can apply to the nearest visa office unless otherwise is required.

Sherie05

Feb 3, 2013
Hi i am planning to hire a nanny and get lmo what is the qualifications to have a positive lmo?? Thank you