+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How soon can i travel before my course starts.

Alfredo Madagascar

May 14, 2017
My course will start from 31st August 2017. I got my visa stamped from 2nd June 2017. How early can i travel ?
Hi
Congratulation for getting the visa,Please can i get your SOP because I'm also applying for sept intake so that I read through and do mine. Please you can send it through this;
Email:acheampongalfred69@gmail.com

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
SOP sent. Any info regarding the leaving early for course in August End?
I read this on the forum before:
You can go as early as you can as long as you can convince the boarder agents that you have enough funds to live without working and what exactly you will be doing.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
I read this on the forum before:
You can go as early as you can as long as you can convince the boarder agents that you have enough funds to live without working and what exactly you will be doing.
I agree. However, 1 month before is a safe time.

Hashim_shahid

Aug 16, 2016
H
My course will start from 31st August 2017. I got my visa stamped from 2nd June 2017. How early can i travel ?
As far as my knowledge, you can travel 1 month before without any hesitation of questionnaire at border. However i know few people who left even 2 months before giving reason as to get to know the city, local transporataion, communication n arrange for some place to live in if not university hostel. And moreover to get to know the fellow students of the same semester or class u will be joining. More like to socialize as only then u will be properly settled for attending class.

They usually don't argue much over it as u r bonafide student having visa.

And can u share ur SOP with me too
ch_hashim@hotmail.com

Many thanks and best of luck in getting Visa.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, any info on how early i can leave?

SOP sent[/QUO

HeyCongratulations First of all congratulation, U can travel now anytime u want, I know a student he traveled 5 months before and it was not a problem for him.
Can I see ur SOP please, I got rejected, I am reapplying, would really help me to understand how to do it...

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
You can go as early as you want. Can say that you want to browse the city and stuff. The only thing is to have document of supporting funds in your account. Eg: going a month ahead you should atleast have 3-4K handy. Specially if the reason is browsing the near by places. hope it helps. By the way where are you going, which course uni?

vinchase190

Feb 4, 2017
You can go as early as you want. Can say that you want to browse the city and stuff. The only thing is to have document of supporting funds in your account. Eg: going a month ahead you should atleast have 3-4K handy. Specially if the reason is browsing the near by places. hope it helps. By the way where are you going, which course uni?
Northern College Pures for Information Systems Business Analysis, PG certificate program.