FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hello
Sir can you please let me know if for proving sibling relationship, I attach grade 10th certificate and passport of my sibling and mine,which have both parents full name,then will it be fine? As at the time of birth,the birth certificate was not mandatory and hence I dont have it.

I will be thankful for the revert.
Hi. Did it work for you, attaching only the passport and 10th certificate

Apr 24, 2021
Hi All,

I have created express entry profile recently, and I have selected 'Yes' for relatives in Canada option as my aunt stays there. however, Relatives in Canada points (15) are not yet added in my CRS score while I am in pool. Want to know is this right? Or I need to do something to get these points added in my CRS? Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I have created express entry profile recently, and I have selected 'Yes' for relatives in Canada option as my aunt stays there. however, Relatives in Canada points (15) are not yet added in my CRS score while I am in pool. Want to know is this right? Or I need to do something to get these points added in my CRS? Thanks in advance.
You don’t get extra CRS points for an aunt, only siblings. You get points for eligibility only.

Reactions: scylla