Interview........
No interview call
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2011
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
I was a new migrant in skilled worker category and after landing in Canada, I was requested to submit photos for my PR card stating in the letter which I received from Canada Imm that My photos are not fulfilling the specific requirement. I submitted the same photos which I posted when I applied my application.

After discussing with my uncle, he suggested me a photo studio which is very famous for his photography and the photographer knows exact size for specific requirement set by Canada Immigration and I had two photos from that photographer. I was sure that this time immigration will accept these photos and I will get my PR card soon.

After a week, I received a letter saying that you need to submit 2 photos again because the photos I have sent by post is not fulfill the requirement.
and now you need to bring your two photos with specific size in person not by post.
I been to Canada Immigration office in person and submitted them.

The day after my submission, I received my PR card by post in my mail box......
Now tell me how silly this Canadian Immigration????????????????
I have doubt about their working potential and working system. before moving to Canada, I was in Australia on student visa for three years and I like the way Australian works...........

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
tanus said:
I was a new migrant in skilled worker category and after landing in Canada, I was requested to submit photos for my PR card stating in the letter which I received from Canada Imm that My photos are not fulfilling the specific requirement. I submitted the same photos which I posted when I applied my application.

After discussing with my uncle, he suggested me a photo studio which is very famous for his photography and the photographer knows exact size for specific requirement set by Canada Immigration and I had two photos from that photographer. I was sure that this time immigration will accept these photos and I will get my PR card soon.

After a week, I received a letter saying that you need to submit 2 photos again because the photos I have sent by post is not fulfill the requirement.
and now you need to bring your two photos with specific size in person not by post.

I have doubt about their working potential and working system. before moving to Canada, I was in Australia on student visa for three years and I like the way Australian works...........
Well I don't want give any comment on this, but quite common making mistakes by humans...we cannot point to every moment, some times it can happen by situations and pressure/workload......just take it easy !! :)

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
tanus said:

Maybe they just wanted to see you in person....

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Why not present the facts, without calling CIC "silly", phrase it as a helpful suggestion on how to improve efficiency, and send it to the Minister's office?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
tanus said:

since they finally they gave you the PR card - you should be grateful, why call them silly? What you mentioned above is no big deal at all, in third world countries one can experience much much worse situations. Anyway, enjoy your life in canada i believe its a great country, (or so i heard) ..