+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How prior i can submit my application

Deep_g

Apr 13, 2018
How prior i can submit my application for trv..as i am invited for my nephew's birthday celebration in september 2018...the date is 20 septeber 2018..can i submitt my application in july

Deep_g

Apr 13, 2018
What are the chances of approval as i got 3 refusals before..1 for workpermit and 2 refusals for trv

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visiting for a nephew's birthday is not considered a good reason for travel. Sounds like you have had at least one TRV refusal this year. I wouldn't recommend applying again unless there has been a significant change in your application. If you have had more than one refusals within the past year you really shouldn't apply again for a while.

Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What are the chances of approval as i got 3 refusals before..1 for workpermit and 2 refusals for trv
You shouldn't keep 'trying your luck'. You should take a break from reapplying. Visa approvals don't work that way.

Are you referring to three visa refusals for yourself? Or for your sister?
I had mentioned earlier that probably your employment in the Punjab police has something to do with your refusals. I would order GCMS notes to understand why you're being refused.

BTW birthday celebrations are not compelling reasons to visit