10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Dears,

What is the fastest way to call your parents in law in Canada? while you Canadian immigrant.
Basically, my wife is expecting a baby by end of June and I want to bring my mother in law before that, please earliest advise is requested to manage the same, thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As you have read in my other post your wife can not stay long enough to meet the residency requirements to receive healthcare services. ˆguess you could pay the costs. She would have to arrive before 36 weeks to be able to fly and it could take a few months to get birth certificate and passport to return to her job. Your parents would have to qualify for a TRV based on their own savings, travel history to countries like Australia US, UK, etc and proof of strong ties in their home country to show they will return.

You seem to have many issues with your move to Canada. Unsure what happened to your 2nd wife but 2 wives are illegal in Canada and generally not tolerated if people have a wife and informal 2nd wife. Due to job commitments you can't meet the RO based on previous posts. You are trying to get licensed as a physician which is difficult and each year gets worse due to increased enrolment in Canadian medical schools. Even if you are one of the few lucky ones you are looking at multiple years bit working as a physician as you pass tests and retrain. The tests are expensive. Also parents are usually not able to visit until the family has become established in Canada because CIC doesn't want parents to "move" with their children to Canada. Depending on your circumstances you may be able to invite them over for a 2 year supervisa visit closer to a year after you arrive. All depends on getting a job, salary level and tax filing date.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
As you have read in my other post your wife can not stay long enough to meet the residency requirements to receive healthcare services. ˆguess you could pay the costs. She would have to arrive before 36 weeks to be able to fly and it could take a few months to get birth certificate and passport to return to her job. Your parents would have to qualify for a TRV based on their own savings, travel history to countries like Australia US, UK, etc and proof of strong ties in their home country to show they will return.

You seem to have many issues with your move to Canada. Unsure what happened to your 2nd wife but 2 wives are illegal in Canada and generally not tolerated if people have a wife and informal 2nd wife. Due to job commitments you can't meet the RO based on previous posts. You are trying to get licensed as a physician which is difficult and each year gets worse due to increased enrolment in Canadian medical schools. Even if you are one of the few lucky ones you are looking at multiple years bit working as a physician as you pass tests and retrain. The tests are expensive. Also parents are usually not able to visit until the family has become established in Canada because CIC doesn't want parents to "move" with their children to Canada. Depending on your circumstances you may be able to invite them over for a 2 year supervisa visit closer to a year after you arrive. All depends on getting a job, salary level and tax filing date.
Thanks for your reply. there are many misunderstanding here as below:
1. We are Canadian immigrant, already landed and currently out Canada and coming back Canada soon.
2. So after reaching there we will make our health card and will be insured, I believe, so, no money requirement will be there, please rectify if I am wrong.
3. 36 weeks earlier to fly??? no minimum two months before you can fly to delivery.
4. Thanks I will apply for TRV.
5. Never did second marriage or have any intentions etc. I don't know why you wrote it? may be if I ever asked in my any post for my some other friends as query, no idea.
6. I am not doctor, its my wife who is doctor plus don't mix this matter now with the current issue, thanks.