+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How paper application is linked to your IRCC profile

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all, we just applied for the citizenship (in paper) and I wonder how IRCC links the application to your profile (for example how do you get the AOR?). At some point, you enter directly into your IRCC profile and see it? or do you have to do something else? Thanks, and sorry if the question is too naive..

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, we just applied for the citizenship (in paper) and I wonder how IRCC links the application to your profile (for example how do you get the AOR?). At some point, you enter directly into your IRCC profile and see it? or do you have to do something else? Thanks, and sorry if the question is too naive..
If you provided an email address with your application, AOR comes in email.
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/ -> Using UCI (without `-`) and Application Number(which is in the email) you can register to track your application with this link.

TheJim

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
17-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
Just to add on to what the last post says, you will get your AOR ~3 months after mailing in the application, once you receive the email it will contain your Client ID (UCI) number and your Application Number.

You will need both to access the tracker so don't worry that you cannot access it just yet.

Also there should be a thread somewhere for February 2023 applicants so I would introduce yourself there and you can share your experiences with others on the same timeline :)

Good luck!