+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How old transcript can be submitted to WES

suchi1788

Jan 21, 2020
Hi. Finally did u manage sending ur old transcript and got ECA done. I am also in the same boat. Mine is 5 years old not in sealed envelope. Is it enough to get it verified by the controller and placed in the sealed signed envelope. My uni takes 3 months to issue a new transcript. Pls reply . Wes not responding.
Can you please update me about your above situation. Whether WES has accepted your old transcript ?? I am in same situation.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can you please update me about your above situation. Whether WES has accepted your old transcript ?? I am in same situation.
I don't think so there should be any problem with the old transcripts although make sure that they are sealed, stamped and signed (NOT TEMPERED). I Had read an instance where someone used 6-year-old transcripts for their evaluation and successfully get it done.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The most important thing is WES required ur transcripts from University itself, make sure you select couriers services near to your university and DO NOT include your name or address on parcel.

suchi1788

Jan 21, 2020
The most important thing is WES required ur transcripts from University itself, make sure you select couriers services near to your university and DO NOT include your name or address on parcel.
Thank you so much for your reply. I will take care of these things.

S_Priya

May 26, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I will take care of these things.
Hi, I have the similar situation. I have my sealed transcripts that I received last year. May I know if WES has accepted your old transcripts or you applied for new one? Can I send my Old sealed transcripts From university post office?

Reactions: crackMBA

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi,
Were you able to get the WES done with the old transcript.

I have 7 month old transcript. Perfectly sealed by the university.

Thank you

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi Milan,

I am also in the same situation. Have you seen any successful completion of WES with old Transcript. Mine is 7-8 months old and in perfect condition.

Thank you

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi, I have the similar situation. I have my sealed transcripts that I received last year. May I know if WES has accepted your old transcripts or you applied for new one? Can I send my Old sealed transcripts From university post office?
Hi S_priya,

Were you able to get it through with old transcript. I have 7-8 month old transcript in perfect condition.

Thank you

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
I had extra wax sealed bachelor's transcripts from 2013 and sent it along with my Master's transcript to WES Canada in 2017. Although I could simply send my Master's degree to get the max points I could, I still sent one of my sealed bachelor's transcripts as I had extra copies and WES fees remained the same. They accepted my 4 years old transcript. Note that it was back in 2017. No idea if this changed. @crackMBA

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I had extra wax sealed bachelor's transcripts from 2013 and sent it along with my Master's transcript to WES Canada in 2017. Although I could simply send my Master's degree to get the max points I could, I still sent one of my sealed bachelor's transcripts as I had extra copies and WES fees remained the same. They accepted my 4 years old transcript. Note that it was back in 2017. No idea if this changed. @crackMBA
Thanks for the response @cc31. I hope it is still the same.
Just in case they do not accept it. Do WES directly reject the application or ask for the fresh one?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Just in case they do not accept it. Do WES directly reject the application or ask for the fresh one?
They accept so just apply.

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Have not experienced a rejection from WES before so can't really say. I think WES will accept as long as it's sealed and not tampered in any way.

Reactions: crackMBA