+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time does it usually take for PPR after Biometrics?

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Hello,

My Aor date is 24-01-2019
MEP date: 04-03-2019
Biometrics requested: 04-03-2019
Biometrics Completed: 12-03-2019

I was just anxious to know that whether anyone has any idea on how much time does it usually takes to get PPR after completing biometrics?
Looking at the trend at immitracker, it can be seen that alot of people get their PR on the 70th day from the day of submitting an application while others have varying timeline. Does anyone has any idea on the timeline?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Looking at latest trend if u have dependents and u have uploaded all necessary doc leaving no doubt then by 12 April u can get ppr. This is my view. I am no expert. Just readtbreads on this forum. I maybe wrong. Let @legalfalcon guide. Expert in this field

Reactions: Awan101

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
T
Looking at latest trend if u have dependents and u have uploaded all necessary doc leaving no doubt then by 12 April u can get ppr. This is my view. I am no expert. Just readtbreads on this forum. I maybe wrong. Let @legalfalcon guide. Expert in this field
Thank you for your response. Just there is one thing that i dont have any dependents and will be travelling alone. Will that make any difference?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

My Aor date is 24-01-2019
MEP date: 04-03-2019
Biometrics requested: 04-03-2019
Biometrics Completed: 12-03-2019

I was just anxious to know that whether anyone has any idea on how much time does it usually takes to get PPR after completing biometrics?
Looking at the trend at immitracker, it can be seen that alot of people get their PR on the 70th day from the day of submitting an application while others have varying timeline. Does anyone has any idea on the timeline?
@harnav sra . "Leave no doubt PPR by April 12th"?... That's quite optimistic for him to "undoubtedly" think that PPR will come after barely 3 months of processing...

@Awan101 . Processing of a complete and straightforward application takes 6 months, for 80% of cases. But each case is different, and nobody can predict when you will get PPR, and one can easily fall in that remaining 20%. We have no information about you or how accurate the documents you provided actually are.

Assuming you have done everything correctly and your documentation is perfect with absolutely no detail missing, expect a processing time of roughly 5-7 months. That's June 24th -- August 24th. Some cases which require extra security scrutiny can even go up to 12-18 months. So if you get processed any faster than 5-7 months, consider yourself among the lucky and privileged ones.

Just sit back and relax. Aim & wait for 6 months.

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
@harnav sra . "Leave no doubt PPR by April 12th"?... That's quite optimistic for him to "undoubtedly" think that PPR will come after barely 3 months of processing...

@Awan101 . Processing of a complete and straightforward application takes 6 months, for 80% of cases. But each case is different, and nobody can predict when you will get PPR, and one can easily fall in that remaining 20%. We have no information about you or how accurate the documents you provided actually are.

Assuming you have done everything correctly and your documentation is perfect with absolutely no detail missing, expect a processing time of roughly 5-7 months. That's June 24th -- August 24th. Some cases which require extra security scrutiny can even go up to 12-18 months. So if you get processed any faster than 5-7 months, consider yourself among the lucky and privileged ones.

Yes will do wait for the 6 months tab. Thanks. Lets just hope for the best

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Now icant comment haha only coming at this forum I got to know how hard it is to get pr.. otherwise here at my side my near one's got in max 5 months. Rest as u said 20 percent cases are like that, so all shud hope for best

Reactions: Awan101

Navya45

Nov 7, 2019
I Got my medical results on Oct 30. Background process is going on process started before I got medical request. Any one has any idea still how long it may take to get my PR

drpaul

Sep 2, 2018
Can any one guide how long it takes to get a PPR letter once after having done biometrics . its been 46 days already. visa category is open work permit