+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how much time CIC will take after they passed medical

Ahmedsiddiqui

Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
I am from Karachi got admission in Dalhousie University in internetworking applied for my visa in October 2016 with upfront medical for January 2017 intake but embassy took too much time and I missed my January intake and I deferred my admission to September intake on June 15 I got medical request and defer letter request from Abu Dhabi embassy i send them my new admission letter of September 2017 intake and done with my medical too they passed my medical on 1 July now how much more time they will take to grant me student visa ???

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi,
I am from Karachi got admission in Dalhousie University in internetworking applied for my visa in October 2016 with upfront medical for January 2017 intake but embassy took too much time and I missed my January intake and I deferred my admission to September intake on June 15 I got medical request and defer letter request from Abu Dhabi embassy i send them my new admission letter of September 2017 intake and done with my medical too they passed my medical on 1 July now how much more time they will take to grant me student visa ???
Its almost a year
What's going on bro

Ahmedsiddiqui

Aug 9, 2016
even I don't know do you have any idea whats next as I already provide them new admission letter and they passed my medical exam on 1 July

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hello ahmed I'm from Pakistan and as far as i know the scenario of our embassy you will get passport request by end of july or first week of August. I'm also going to Dalhousie this SEP if I get lucky in SPP approval. My case is pending from past 10 weeks.