Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Contact the lab and show them reply from the Visa Office that they have not received the medical as of now, alternatively, if you have any receipt from the lab office for the medical that you gone through, pass on that receipt to Visa Office explaining that you already finished with the medical and attach the receipt.

I guess you may have already done the steps that I'm explaining here, but try to push at both end.

I know that sometime embassy misplaces the entire set of documents, this happened to me as well, they misplaced my entire file even though I showed them the proof of delivery, they never agreed that they received my file. I had to resubmit my file again, this was way back in 2006.

Hope it doesn;t happen to you as they have affiliation with the medical doctors and they can substantiate the medical dates on you.

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
prsh_patel said:
Contact the lab and show them reply from the Visa Office that they have not received the medical as of now, alternatively, if you have any receipt from the lab office for the medical that you gone through, pass on that receipt to Visa Office explaining that you already finished with the medical and attach the receipt.

I guess you may have already done the steps that I'm explaining here, but try to push at both end.

I know that sometime embassy misplaces the entire set of documents, this happened to me as well, they misplaced my entire file even though I showed them the proof of delivery, they never agreed that they received my file. I had to resubmit my file again, this was way back in 2006.

Hope it doesn;t happen to you as they have affiliation with the medical doctors and they can substantiate the medical dates on you.
Thanks for your reply. But I have no proof that the Visa Office didn't receive her medicals yet. She only knows because she called the lab and they said that the medical lab reports were sent to the medical examination center. It's the people at the medical examination center that say that they did not receive it yet. She has the receipts paid for the medicals but who can she contact? Delhi High Commission? I guess we can mail the receipt proof to them with a letter explaining that the process was done and we are waiting for results to be forwarded. I'm really unsure what to do at this time.

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Yes, send the copy of the receipt(First medical as well as second medical Receipt) to embassy detailing the dates of both medical exam dates and the doctors you visited. Also try to get the dates from Hospital on which day they have sent the medical result to the embassy. They may have it in their record.