+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW MUCH PROOF OF FUNDS FOR FSW EE ENTRY?

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi to all,

For those who have knowledge, pls how much is proof of funds would be needed for FSW (with spouse) EXpress entry? Minimum and maximum amount?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
lovecorazn said:
Hi to all,

For those who have knowledge, pls how much is proof of funds would be needed for FSW (with spouse) EXpress entry? Minimum and maximum amount?
Information available in the below link. In case you have a job offer, you need not show funds.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Intocanada said:
Information available in the below link. In case you have a job offer, you need not show funds.

Thank you very much. I'l look on it.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hi. Incase you get an ITA under FSW and are employed in Canada, is the proof of funds required?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
ARN said:
Hi. Incase you get an ITA under FSW and are employed in Canada, is the proof of funds required?
If you job is based out of LMIA, you don't have to show funds. If it is not based out of LMIA, minimum funds have to be shown.

Aug 30, 2013
Can anyone suggest me the time I have to show the funds. Is it after you get the ITA or do we have to show it before itself. Its not a small amount for me and I am waiting for ITA sitting at402 points

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Naveen Padmanabhan said:
Can anyone suggest me the time I have to show the funds. Is it after you get the ITA or do we have to show it before itself. Its not a small amount for me and I am waiting for ITA sitting at402 points
The proof of funds are required to be submitted once you get the ITA. However, you got to show the bank statement of last 6 months at that time and have to prove that it is your own money and not borrowed.

gashkova

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Jkal said:
The proof of funds are required to be submitted once you get the ITA. However, you got to show the bank statement of last 6 months at that time and have to prove that it is your own money and not borrowed.
Seriously?....my friend borrowed money and according to his consultant it would be just fine....
Have you heard anything like this situation that was rejected?....

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Consultants are out there to rip you and leave you stranded. There are n number of threads on the same.
If you look below page, you will get the same answer.

Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family. We update these amounts every year.
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,931
2 $14,853
3 $18,260
4 $22,170
5 $25,145
6 $28,359
7 or more $31,574

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.

Is that clear now?
Your friend is at risk. It all depends on the VO: he may get thru or may not.