+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much money is needed to show for fully-funded Master's program?

tas1832

Sep 24, 2019
I've got an admission offer with full tuition waiver and Research Assistantship worth 1350 CAD per month. I'm about to apply for study permit.
Do I need to show any personal fund, if so, then how do I need to show?

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
I've got an admission offer with full tuition waiver and Research Assistantship worth 1350 CAD per month. I'm about to apply for study permit.
I think you need to show , atleast 10,000 CAD

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
thanks for your reply.
Can my sister be my sponsor? She got the money as gift from my father and brother-in-law. She isn't working now and lives ina different country
I will say your father should be your sponsor , if he’s working

Vignesh_gnesh

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, I am in similar situation.
What documents did you show? Did you show any personal funding? Did you pay GIC? Please let me know. Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Vignesh_gnesh

Apr 30, 2021
Tuition fee plus CAD 10,000 living expenses
So as my offer letter states that I will be getting a minimum Stipendium of 16000$ + tution fees coverage. Does this satisfies my findings that I need to show for visa? Or I still need to show my personal funding of 10k$??
Please let me know.
Thank you.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
So as my offer letter states that I will be getting a minimum Stipendium of 16000$ + tution fees coverage. Does this satisfies my findings that I need to show for visa? Or I still need to show my personal funding of 10k$??
Please let me know.
Thank you.
I think that is the proof of financial requirment, same as students who were sponsored by Global Affairs Canada before they scrapped it. So you should be fine as long as you meet other criteria.

Vignesh_gnesh

Apr 30, 2021
I think that is the proof of financial requirment, same as students who were sponsored by Global Affairs Canada before they scrapped it. So you should be fine as long as you meet other criteria.
Okay. Understood. Thank you for your help.
Thank you very much.