+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much liquid funds should be in bank when Applying for Student Visa?

Abrar_Acm

Jun 29, 2010
Hi everyone,

kindly need your advice on the following request.

i have got admission in Masters Program, the tuition fee for full program is 39000 $ and program is of 2 years,

Do i need to show only 1 year tuition & living or 2 year living & total tuition fee in my account?

Regards,

Asad

janx

Jun 29, 2010
Abrar_Acm said:
Hi everyone,

i have got admission in Masters Program, the tuition fee for full program is 39000 $ and program is of 2 years,

Do i need to show only 1 year tuition & living or 2 year living & total tuition fee in my account?

Regards,

Asad
hi,

you might find the answer here. it's long but i saw the answer in that thread.

anyway, I also have questions:

1.) Is it required to attach the Properties (e.g. House and Lot, Cars, etc.) and it's appraisals in the Proof of Funds? or Bank Statements would be enough?

Thanks.

Kashan

Jun 4, 2012
Abrar_Acm said:
Hi everyone,

Regards,

Asad
@ Asad ...You need to show amount of only 1 year in ur case it should be 39000+12(living)= 51000 is what u require..this is simple rule of thumb of canadian embassy..

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad_haq said:
adding one more Q?
What should be the duration of the statement?

It says that they require SIX months of bank statement!
The documents for property evaluation are a MUST if you ask me, as no other documents shows strong
ties to your country other than these property documents!

Regards,
mfm

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashan said:
@ Asad ...You need to show amount of only 1 year in ur case it should be 39000+12(living)= 51000 is what u require..this is simple rule of thumb of canadian embassy..
Are you sure? What you just said means that TOTAL Tuition fee and One year living expenses. Is this what you are saying?

Kashan

Jun 4, 2012
Yep m damn sure abt it...

m applying to Uni Regina, and my fees per annum is 6000 and 10000 living for one year, so i need to show 16000 in total...i m goin to give em a pay order of $16000...and thats it...My consultant told this to me!

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashan said:
HI Kashan!

In this post you told the guy to show 39000$ For his fees (which is his fees for TWO Years and NOT One Year) So make sure you read your answer before posting it!

ymtgaru

Jun 5, 2012
some what same problem as above

Hello friends
I got admission into FDU for MAS ,the tuition fee is 24,100$ for 2 years and 17,000$ for living expenses for 2 years ( Inidan currency=22 laks)
I want to apply for bank loan ,so what I want to know from you is , do I need to get the total 22 laks bank loan or else taking loan for tuition fee + 1 yr living expenses is enough ?(so that it reduces to 18 laks form 22 laks) if so it is possible.and last thing with the help of my property I could get bank loan up to 10 laks only ,and plz tell me how to arrange the remaining money,but god sake we have relatives to financially to support me
except providing surety EX-land documents like that ,they can provide me in form of money for few days to show money in bank balance.so please tell
me how to use this available source to full fill my bank loan.
Thank you very much.