+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much do I need to invest?

dfar

Aug 26, 2020
Hello,
I'm retired. I don't seem to qualify for most options since I no longer work. I can invest though. Does Canada accept people if they can make a substantial investment in Canadian businesses? Bonds? etc.
Thank you in advance.

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I you are already doing a registered business with all valid documents to prove your business for the past 2 years , the business is an NOC which is already approved by IRCC for self employed program, and if you have around 300k cad net worth, then you may apply

Topless

Feb 9, 2022
My grandma is also retired, and a few years ago, she wanted to develop her business. She saved some money and decided to do something with it but didn't know where to start. She asked for my help, and I started to find sites that could support her. With the help of https://www.doughroller.net/, she understood the value of money and became financially stable. Moreover, she told me she wanted me to be her partner and suggested that I think of it. I accepted gratefully and provided her with everything she needed to develop our company. We even decided to expand our business online.