+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many times do you have to login to mycic to get to your application page?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
I am sure most of us are in habit of checking our application status on ECAS and mycic daily.

But this is extremely frustrating. It takes me 5-10 attempts to get to mycic page to check my application after logging using GCkey. In the middle of login, it keeps on redirecting to home page choosing between English and French and then I have to start all over again .. :mad: :mad: :mad:

what kind of website is this .. shoddy .. :'( :'( :'(

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
srbhrn said:
I am sure most of us are in habit of checking our application status on ECAS and mycic daily.

But this is extremely frustrating. It takes me 5-10 attempts to get to mycic page to check my application after logging using GCkey. In the middle of login, it keeps on redirecting to home page choosing between English and French and then I have to start all over again .. :mad: :mad: :mad:

what kind of website is this .. shoddy .. :'( :'( :'(
I might have a work around for you, instead of loging in again and again continuously, just leave the application on the welcome page for 5 minuites. This is the page that comes after you enter your user id and password, do not click on the continue button for 5 minutes(might work with 2-3 minutes as well).

After 5 minutes click on continue and you will be navigated to Terms and conditions pages and then to security question and then all the way through to your MyCIC page.

It works for me, let me know if it worked for you as well !
:)