+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many terms?

mooskan

Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I'm an international student wanting to do a masters degree in Canada. I'm confused about the number of terms that you need to pay for for a masters degree. I know it depends on the school but I already emailed the schools that I'm considering applying to weeks ago, still no reply, so I thought I'd ask here. Do you know if summer terms are optional in Canada? Because some universities that I plan to apply to don't show their annual tuition. Instead, they only have their per-term tuition on their websites. I'm trying to calculate the annual tuition but I obviously can't since I couldn't find any information on whether I have to pay for the summer term as well.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi, I'm an international student wanting to do a masters degree in Canada. I'm confused about the number of terms that you need to pay for for a masters degree. I know it depends on the school but I already emailed the schools that I'm considering applying to weeks ago, still no reply, so I thought I'd ask here. Do you know if summer terms are optional in Canada? Because some universities that I plan to apply to don't show their annual tuition. Instead, they only have their per-term tuition on their websites. I'm trying to calculate the annual tuition but I obviously can't since I couldn't find any information on whether I have to pay for the summer term as well.
1. Most Universities have 3 terms per year, most students are expected to attend 2 per year. Some students attend 3 per year to get the degree faster or make up course failures.